- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Battery Backup Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- * Clearance Sale *
Xantrex TRUECHARGE-2, 20 Amp Battery Charger, 12V, 3 Bank
|Item code||Brand name||Model number||Volts||Amps|
TRUECHARGE2 20, 40
20 Amp and 40 Amp 12V Multistage Battery Chargers
High Performance, Multistage Charging
Redesigned, High Performance, Worldwide Charging - Xantrex TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers lead the industry with a small footprint and ultra-compact design.
Designed primarily for marine and commercial applications worldwide, TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers are unmatched for reliability. Available in two 12-volt models, they are versatile enough to be used in a wide variety of conditions and locations. Auto-ranging AC input voltage capability (90 - 265 volts AC) makes traveling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
- 12-volt models available in 20 A and 40 A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge ‘dead’ batteries
- Battery temperature sensor available (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional remote display includes a maximum charger output control Available mid 2009 (Part #808-8040-00)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
- Ignition protection
|Models||TRUECHARGE2 20 / 40|
|Output current (nominal)||20 A / 40 A|
|Output voltage (nominal, depending on settings)|
|Charge||14.2 - 15.5 Vdc|
|Float||13.4 - 13.8 Vdc|
|DC output connections||Three|
|AC input voltage 1||90-265 Vac 47-63 Hz|
120 Vac, 230 Vac, 240 Vac nominal
|Temperature compensation||Three settings or optional remote battery temperature sensor|
|Charger efficiency||> 80%|
|Battery type||Gel, Flooded, AGM and Pb-Ca|
|Recommended battery size||100 Ah to 400 Ah|
|Operating temperature 2||0 to 65°C|
|Storage temperature||-40 to 80°C|
|Battery connection|| Three positive terminals
One negative terminal
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||
2.8 x 6.7 x 9.8"
|Weight||4.8 lb (2.2 kg)|
|Part Numbers||804-1220, 804-1240|
|Battery Temperature Sensor||808-0232-01|
Three-Stage Charging: Multistage charging ensures batteries receive optimum charging, but with minimal wear and tear, regulating the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages:
- Bulk: Replaces 70-80% of the battery’s state-of-charge at the fastest possible rate.
- Absorption: Replenishes the remaining 20-30% of charge, bringing the battery to a full charge at a slow, safe rate.
- Float: Voltage is reduced and held constant in order to prevent damage and maintain batteries at a full charge.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC)
Less shorepower is required for charging batteries, freeing up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reducing the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers.
CSA E60335-2-29, UL1564, and UL1236 including the Marine Supplement, drip test, and Ignition Protection ratings. CE Marked for the Low Voltage Directive
(safety) and the EMC Directive. Complies with IEC 60335-2-29 including Australian deviations. Ingress protection rating IP32 per EN/IEC 60529. Complies with FCC Part 15B and Industry Canada ICES-003 Class B emissions limits. Complies with ABYC A-31.
1 90 - 105 Vac ± 4 Vac output de-rated to 80% of full load current.
2 Between 50° and 65°C DC output current de-rated. Highly Accelerated Life Tested (HALT) to -20°C.
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
There are no reviews for this product.