- FEATURED PRODUCTS
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Productos Solares en Puerto Rico
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Solar Panel Mounts
- MORE PRODUCTS
- Cables & Wiring
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Inverter Power Panels & PreWired Systems
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines
- Books & Educational Videos
- * Clearance Sale *
WEEB-DMC for IronRidge, DPW & Low-Lip Unirac (Compression Clip)
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
Grounding Washer for DPW, IronRidge & Low-Lip Unirac
The WEEB-DMC is a washer used to bond the frame of a PV module to either Direct Power and Water or IronRidge rail mount systems. Two WEEB-DMC are required per PAIR of modules installed. (Two additional WEEB-DMC are required for the end module in odd-number rows).
What is a WEEB?
WEEB stands for "Washer, Electrical Equipment Bonding". The WEEB family of products are used to bond solar modules to solar mounts. The mounts are then grounded so the entire assembly is grounded. The WEEB family consists of six products: WEEB-9.5, WEEB-DMC, WEEB-PMC, WEEB-SMC, WEEB-UMC, and WEEBLug.
Why Should I Use WEEBS?
- It saves you time!
- ...No more running ground wire to every PV module.
- It's safe.
- ...Meets UL467 requirements for bonding/grounding systems.
- It's reliable.
- ...Patented design features stainless steel teeth that pierce into anodized aluminum, providing a gas tight connection which prevents oxidation.
- ...Gives more consistent results than the method of scraping off the anodized coating by hand and using star washers.
All six products have been tested according to UL467 and are listed with Intertek, a National Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). The products use patent pending technology for bonding anodized aluminum surfaces together. Bonding PV modules to a mounting structure removes the need to wire the modules separately: just the mounting structure needs to be wired to ground.
How Many Parts Do I Use?
In order to meet the UL467 specification, two WEEBs must contact each PV module. For the WEEB-9.5, that means two parts are needed for each module installed. For the WEEB-xMC parts, since each part contacts two modules, two WEEB-xMC are required per PAIR* of modules installed. (*two additional WEEB-xMC required for end module in odd-number rows)
There are no reviews for this product.