- * Clearance Sale *
- Books & Educational Videos
- Cables & Wiring
- Charge Controllers
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Enclosures, Electrical & Safety
- Foldable / Flexible Solar Panels
- Inverter Power Panels
- Lighting & Fans
- Meters, Communications & Site Analysis
- Portable Power Systems
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Solar Panel Mounts
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power Systems
- Solar Water Heating
- Solar Water Pumps
- Voltage Converters
- Wind Turbines & River Turbines
Burndy Products MRC840 Rotating Die Crimp Tool
|Item code||Brand name||Model number|
Mechanical Rotating Crimp Tool
The MRC840 Mechanical Rotating Crimp tool will accommodate BURNDYÂ® copper compression YA and YS series of HYLUGâ¢ and HYLINKâ¢ terminals and splices from #8 - 4/0 AWG stranded copper conductor. Butting steel jaws and over center cam action assure full crimp force.
The rotatable die wheel is color-coded and stamped with the conductor size to provide an easy match of the die and color-coded BURNDYÂ® HYDENTâ¢ terminals and splices. YA, YS, YA-A and YS-A series of copper terminals and splices are UL Listed when installed with these tools.
- Comfort grip, non-slip handles
- Heat treated steel jaws reduce buckling and misalignment
- Approximately 9,000 crimp cycle life
- Multiple grip selections on rotatable die wheels
- High strength fasteners and plated jaws increase tool life
- 5-year limited warranty.
#8 - 4/0 AWG
There are no reviews for this product.