Wayne Kobe's posts

Posted by Wayne Kobe on Sep 23, 2014 11:03 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Solar Electric System - Photovoltaic > Re: battery bank
Well the array is based on me running a pool pump during the summer during daylight hours the pump about 10 amps its self so that would use alot of the power. So im after a larger array to beable to use the power when the sunshines and then cut back on what we use on day of less sunshine

Posted by Wayne Kobe on Sep 18, 2014 09:01 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Solar Electric System - Photovoltaic > battery bank
im looking at a solar system for my house that comes with a  48V, 400 Ah AGM Battery bank  with a 8.2 kw array does that bank sound big enough  and a OUTBACK FLEXPOWER TWO FP2 VFX3648 48VDC/240VAC  inverter
Any thought would be great
Wayne

Posted by Wayne Kobe on Nov 27, 2007 10:50 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > where to get Insurance
Im in the process of buying an off grid house and am having trouble finding insurance any advice would be helpful

Posted by Wayne Kobe on Sep 2, 2007 10:11 am

#4 -  AltE > Discussion > gas fired ac
i have found some info on ac but can find any thing concrete anyone know anything?

wayne

Posted by Wayne Kobe on Aug 28, 2007 08:27 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: how many watts of panels are needed
im just looking at a present electric bill figuing that i will use about the same or a little less and right now i use on average 30kwh per day

wayne

Posted by Wayne Kobe on Aug 26, 2007 04:36 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > how many watts of panels are needed
im looking to set up a system that will support at peek use about 3500-4000 watts per day with a diesel gen as a back up to pick any excess load how many watts of panels are require to do this?

wayne

Posted by Wayne Kobe on Aug 24, 2007 07:13 pm

#7 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > off grid electrical system
Im looking at a house that is off the grid it has a diesel generator but it needs a power system such as solar with a battery bank and a transfer switch for the generator any good companies to look at for this that economical

wayne

Posted by Wayne Kobe on Aug 23, 2007 09:49 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > batteries needed
Im looking at a house that is off the grid right now it uses propane for lights an refrigeration and a diesel as nessesary for electricity but would like to ad say a 3000 watt battery bank and inverter system I need help in researching what to do
using the gen or solar to charge the patteries

wayne

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!