Tom Haymore's posts

Posted by Tom Haymore on Mar 28, 2008 11:58 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Jacobs Wind Electric Generator
I'm asking $600.00 OBO. Thanks for your interest.

Posted by Tom Haymore on Mar 13, 2008 03:50 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Jacobs Wind Electric Generator
I have a Jacobs wind generator without blades for sale.
Number 46A91
40 volts dc
Mode 45

e-mail Tom at tsandjh @ vtc.net

Posted by Tom Haymore on Sep 26, 2007 10:54 am

#3 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: JACOBS WIND ELECTRIC
I'm in southeast Arizona.
e-mail me for more info and pics.
tsandjh @ vtc.net

Posted by Tom Haymore on Aug 30, 2007 12:12 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > JACOBS WIND ELECTRIC
I have an old Jacobs wind generator with a 60 foot steel tower for sale. The generator is a 40 volt D C model 45.  There are no blades. e-mail for more information. Located in Cochise County, Arizona
tsandjh @ vtc.net
Tom Haymore

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!