T Mike Samoriga's posts

Posted by T Mike Samoriga on Jun 22, 2010 10:12 am

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Solar Electric System - Photovoltaic > Re: Need help with RV charging system
HiYa Chris,
I am using the IE8, all up to date. To establish an account for posting I needed to drop them only to the Medium setting,and everything went smoothe.
With the Comodo Dragon Version of Google Chrome & Opera as well I was informed the PC was not accepting cookies & needed to 'drop those settings'; I switched back over to IE-reset to medium, set the account-posted & pushed my security back up to MedHigh(the standard setting I use).
For me, that isn't an issue; and for any readers after today has passed: it dosen't present a gap in your own pc security to do the same- stay on this site-do your business & just change the setting again as you leave.
Interesting, after seeing your reply I logged in, & without needing a change! oohh these pcs' can be funny things !!

Posted by T Mike Samoriga on Jun 21, 2010 03:32 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Solar Electric System - Photovoltaic > OP: straight answer 4 ya
considering that you stated:
 "The sole purpose of the system will be to keep the RV batteries charged."

If this storefront dosen't carry a simple solar trickle charger that would help keep a FULL battery powered up
you may find what ya need with a google search.
 For about $150 you should be able to grab a bigger panel/converter solution - ( northern tools online/eBay/Sams Club are places that carry a 1 box solution-

~ to post here you would be required to LOWER the security settings for your IE browser....that may scare off some of the repliers !!

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!