ST Raynis's posts

Posted by ST Raynis on Apr 16, 2004 11:15 am

#1 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > On or off the grid?
I have two wind generators for sale.
Winpower 2.5KW downwind(tailless) for charging batteries.
Jacobs 10KW inter-tie system to hook up to the grid.Includes synchronous inverter>
Both need towers and props.
$1,000.- EACH
Located in So.AZ so shipping is a bit pricey.

Posted by ST Raynis on Apr 16, 2004 10:59 am

#2 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Solar panels
J-
Just happen to have a copy of a very old article on how to make your own-It was gotten inter-library loan and has a stamp about copyright laws being applicable(maybe)
So-if you(any of you reading this) would like to have this info put out there, e-mail me and I'll check it out-after all it was an article from the 30s!
cheers-steve

Posted by ST Raynis on Apr 16, 2004 10:38 am

#3 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > novices
Hi-
I was a novice 23 yrs ago- learned some expensive lessons!
Are you planning to be independent or inter-tie with the grid?
I have two WGs.One for a remote system for batteries and one to become a power company and tie into the grid.
How's your wind? Will you have to put the genny way up or not so high at the top of a hill?
What are you planning to use?
that is just a start-there is much to figure out before you do or buy anything.
I am a believer in "appropriate" technology-can YOU fix it. (some call it low tech!) The fancier the rig-the more costly to buy and fix.

Posted by ST Raynis on Apr 16, 2004 10:24 am

#4 -  Renewable Energy > Wanted > Inexpensive intertie system
I have a Jacobs 10KW similar in configuration to the 20kw system shown on this website.
It is only the top section of the tower(with the generator in the section). also included is the synchronous inverter for the inter-tie and the tail section.
It needs a tower and new props-which should be available on this site.
As these systems cost upwards of $20thou new I feel that $1,000.- is a good price and by putting the system together yourself-you can be assured that you will learn enuf to maintain it later on.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!