Shawn L's posts

Posted by Shawn L on Jul 17, 2003 02:42 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Prosine 1000
For Sale, Prosine 12Volt 1000 watt true sine inverter with GFCI outlets.
I purchased this Prosine 1000 watt true sine inverter and used it for only three months. During this time I realized I needed more wattage, (wifes curling iron..) I currently have upgraded and would like to sell my Prosine. I am asking $550. If you are interested in buying this give me a call 585-637-4068 or email slessord @ rochester.rr.com.

Posted by Shawn L on Mar 23, 2003 07:55 am

#2 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Wanted Statpower ProSine 1800 or 1000
I just bought the 1000 a week ago and love it!!!  I am thinkning however that I should have got the 1800 as this is also for our house. Way less draw then my old inverter, and quieter too!!

Posted by Shawn L on Mar 1, 2003 08:02 am

#3 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Wanted Statpower ProSine 1800 or 1000
If anyone knows where I might be able get my hands on either a reasonably priced new Statpower ProSine 1800, 12V or 1000, 12V or a  used one please let me know.

Posted by Shawn L on Dec 23, 2002 05:56 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Air-X 12 V
No, I really have good neighbors and want to keep the peace! I have heard that if the wind turbine is turning due to high winds then so is the trees, bushes,etc so that will dround out the sound of the turbine. The air-x has a built in unit that shuts it down in high winds so not to cause flutter. I am going to buy one and I will let you know. Regards

Posted by Shawn L on Dec 21, 2002 05:56 am

#5 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Air-X 12 V
Craig

What is your phone # ? or you can email me directly at slessord @ rochester.rr.com to discuss. Thanks

Posted by Shawn L on Dec 15, 2002 07:38 am

#6 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Air-X 12 V
Craig

I am very interested in your air -x. I do have a question posted that I have yet to hear a response on. Because I live in a residential track I am curious how much noise the unit will create? Any ideas? I just want to make the neighbors upset!
Shawn

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!