Sally Williams's posts

Posted by Sally Williams on Jun 2, 2015 04:16 am

#1 -  AltE > Discussion > Re: The Haney Energy Saving Group: Common Sense Energy-Savings Tips, and then Some
Great reminders! Honestly, I'm guilty for not knowing some of these tips you provided even if it really takes common sense to know them. Sometimes, we get used to the daily routine we have. Forgetting two or three of these tips may seem small to us but we'll eventually feel the effect someday.

Posted by Sally Williams on Jun 2, 2015 04:02 am

#2 -  AltE > Discussion > Re: Money Making Recycling Tips
I've been teaching and encouraging my daughter to sell used cans and bottles to buyback collection centers here in Chicago. I would let her keep the money she earns and she was really happy with it even if it's a small amount. My point exactly is, our children need to learn the value of these recyclable materials. They know what to do with them if we educate them properly.

Posted by Sally Williams on Jun 2, 2015 03:58 am

#3 -  AltE > Discussion > Re: Green Computing Tips
Wow. These are great tips. My family and I have been observing the first 4 tips you provided. I didn't know that dark backgrounds for the screen would help conserve energy. I guess we'll have to change the background of our computer now.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!