Robert C's posts

Posted by Robert C on Nov 12, 2011 11:57 pm

#1 -  AltE > Announcements > Re: The September Renewable Rewards Winner
Thank you Nick & altE
 I appreciate all you guy`s do and your tremendous help to build a flawless system.

Posted by Robert C on Dec 20, 2009 02:54 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: My Solar Project !!! (Questions)
 Mr Rzeszotko;

Mr Cormican, is asking these questions (I think)
 because ,it is very important to know what you expect to get out of the system you are trying to build.That way he can save you costs and mistakes,that sometimes turn out to be frustrating and costly.

If you live in an area that pays you for the power you may add to the grid, that may be a better option,than a non grid tied system.400 watts of a non grid tied system may not run what you want it to,although, it can help you save on your existing electric bill if you use it for some appliances.

If, you have an outside storage for batteries you can use acid filled, if they have to be inside you need to use sealed batteries and they need to be as close to the inverter as possible.If you are tied to the grid without battery back up you will not have power when the grid goes down,to add batteries to a grid tied system , you add a bunch more money to the system.

Off grid system means at night you will only be working off of the batteries, you may need 8 or more and then,you also need to know what kind of load you are planning at night...do you have enough battery backup?

Inverter choice is important.  off grid systems with enough power but not enough surge time from the inverter may,run your washer but not your spin cycle. Instead of one second surge You may want to get a five second surge capability,better for starting motors, wanting a big load.
 The one thing which I,did not think about,so I have to plug into the grid for spin cycle,no big deal to me but to some they would be disappointed (actually guess i was disappointed initially, missing this one little detail).An inverter that uses a minimal amount of power when on is a plus also.

An off grid system of 400 watts will not run your waterheater,stove,or dryer.

The systems really are fairly simple but having the RIGHT system is critical for your happiness,thats why you must really take some time ,even write it down on paper,your goals and try to plan your expansion and how you wish to go about it..the cost difference in several of the individual parts/grid/off grid
can be substantial.The learn center here on this site is great and you can also look at the off grid systems on how they are wired and different features.I ,studied and thought for a couple months before deciding exactly what I, could afford and what I wanted to do and it really paid off.

No final decision was made though until I called AltE personally at their store.At this time they made a few points about ground fault breakers and electrical code and grounding.. to make sure I knew what the latest electrical code was on that particular issue.

Rechecked the disconnect panel and controller wiring one more time before throwing the switch and yes..... I,found one wiring mistake I made,fixed it ,a look see one more time
 and she has been humming ever since.

A very happy customer
 AltE,James and the rest of the crew go beyond the call to help people,they want them to be happy and knowledgeable
 with what they are getting and how to use it.

All the best to you and your, soon to be new system.
 Rob

Posted by Robert C on Dec 18, 2009 03:52 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Hydro power from 60 foot water falls
Mr Brown ;

That, is a very beautiful view,simply gorgeous.
 Good luck to you, on your adventure.It will be an   interesting story to follow.

Posted by Robert C on Dec 18, 2009 03:41 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > Installers/Contractors > Re: Picking a installer
Mr Butcher;
 Sorry to here about the unfortunate incident.You may want to check out wire sizes,ground faults,Grounding and some other details if you have not already, hate to see something else down the line happen to you, from something else missed.

Luckily, I was fortunate to find this site - AltE - and had the time to do an installation.Systems are fairly simple ,its the few little things that can bite one way or another.

AltE was/is a great teacher to me and for that, I am grateful. Glad to here you have a solar power system and surely it, will bring you years of joy ,once it is all sorted out.Thanks for the warning.

Take care

Posted by Robert C on Jul 28, 2009 11:01 am

#5 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.
BTW...from the NY Times:

"One adult American in five thinks the Sun revolves around the Earth, an idea science had abandoned by the 17th century"

Hmm ,that is sad. Was this a new poll?

Posted by Robert C on Jul 20, 2009 12:36 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Batteries
 Forgot to add , The cost for each battery was $60.00
 At a golf cart shop.

Posted by Robert C on Jul 20, 2009 12:05 pm

#7 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Batteries
Mr Petersen;
 Used T-105`s (factory rebuilt) have been used here for over a year and a half without any problems. Eight are wired ,forming one battery bank.

One suggestion > By enjoying this forum , I have noticed quite a few pictures of battery terminals all corroded up
(on the not so well installed systems)and some on nice installations too.

When the batteries were installed here, I used a spray, battery terminal coating and there is not a bit of corrosion on any terminal or wire connection.You may want to check that out.

Cheers ! and congrats on your new system.
 Rob

Posted by Robert C on Mar 3, 2009 03:56 am

#8 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Need help with LED lighting
Thomas
 Harbor freight has a 33 LED 12 volt drop light .There is one in my kitchen. Comes with a car type 12 volt male adapter. It was fairly cheap I, believe and sometimes they will put items on special sale.

A couple of the LEDS blink at times, until warmed up or three of them may go out but it still works fine for a somewhat bright nightlight.about the brightest light in LEDS  i found for the money,think it was around $20.00

It would save you having to make one. Unless that is what you want to do.Harbor also has other LED lights but most of the smaller ones all stopped working within weeks (China)sorry. Although think it is just the on switchs not working

Have not taken them apart yet to checkout.The droplight seems to be the best out of all.

Rob

Posted by Robert C on Jan 31, 2009 04:19 am

#9 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: What is wrong with my system?
http://www.nmsu.edu/~tdi/Photovoltaics/Codes-Stds/PVnecSugPract.html

Heres a link to info..

Posted by Robert C on Jan 31, 2009 04:07 am

#10 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: What is wrong with my system?
 Gary;Here is some good reading

"Photovoltaic power systems and the 2005 National electrical code suggested practices"

Tried to create a link for you but I cannot. A search should find it ok.It is in PDF format.
The AltE site has some cabin package systems that have a wiring diagram also.A wire size chart is suggested too.

It does look dangerous.You really do not want to leave terminals where anybody can get to them (or animals)Those + - rails exposed no good.As mentioned a combiner box is missing,then you should go to a DC disconnect box with a ground fault.Grounding procedures should be looked at too.

Good thing you asked these guy`s, best of luck to you.

Posted by Robert C on Mar 15, 2008 05:06 am

#11 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Renewable City Generation
Jonathan
 Thank you for the reply. Living here in the sunshine state
 has let me forget, there are a lot of places that may not have much solar gain, thus they would need a really large system.costing extra dollars and space, There is a point i was missing.

Battery maintenance does not seem to be a big deal at all but people living in highrises or certain conditions surely may have a problem and or the cold/may not have a place for generator...got that now too!.

On helping the community and power grid ...thinking having your own system is a big help in its self, as we(seekers and doers of renewable energy/recycling waste.) are making investments for ours and others futures and the very large majority are not, so there is no guilt feeling there.

Also here in Florida , we get a lot of strong fronts and storms ,even small tornado's or microbursts, so we lose power sometimes for more than a week. Could be why i lean towards battery backup so much. Still like that setup for here, The panels do such a good job ..thinking about a second battery bank actually.

Thank you Jonathan, You have, helped me with some answers
Appreciate it very much.The picture is a bit clearer now
sleep should not be a problem lol.

Rob

Posted by Robert C on Mar 14, 2008 11:08 am

#12 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: i solved the energy crisis- i dare you to replicate my experiment
John
 yes nuclear we surely do not want.

Glad to see that you would be using an electric car that would plug in to PV.

For some reason using our food products to feed cars is ,well "assnine"(at least to me).Just do not get that approach as the world is running short already.

To get an electric car and then come home to plug in the grid , well, since it takes more watts to replace watts used
 just do not get that either, besides the total costs incurred for charging daily..., on top of all the other power in the home churning away!

And one other note,from what i understand, thirty two states are already contaminated with DU (Depleted uranium) along with other components.
 According to Leuren Moret. One who definitely knows what she is talking about (can be Googled).. That situation Does not look very pretty so people may not want to click on that to find out the truth.

So cheers, I hope everything works out for you as planned.

Here in Florida, their is a town called the Villages,Where the entire community can go everywhere in their golf carts
 Pretty cool, Maybe more communities could try this approach,
 That are small. or just being planned ,or,perhaps certain areas in big cities that are expanding could lead the way in a design incorporating it into certain areas in or around their cities.Golf carts now days are a diversified lot, some can be pricey,completely enclosed ,lockable heck if it is just used for transportation..Why not ? or Maglev systems that run off PV for transport...seems logical does it not  ?

Rob

Posted by Robert C on Mar 14, 2008 10:25 am

#13 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Renewable City Generation
William
If you do not mind me asking,why do you want to attach to the grid ?

This has always made me curious. From most of what i have read, most people, make very little cash on selling power back to the grid.
A licensed electriccal company has to do the install $$$.
ok , you would get a rebate but would not alot of money be spent on labor and install ?, taking much more of an initial bite of upfront cost(how long does it take to get a rebate ?)

If you are grid tied without battery backup,you lose when the power from the grid goes down. That does not make sense to me at all.If you do have battery backup,that can add $$$ to upfront costs and of course the total dollars spent goes up.
Being tied to the grid,you have a monthly service fee ,a tax fee, surcharges up the wazoo and of course tax on top of tax ,only surely to get worse.

Obviously, A lot of people do this .

What the heck is the big picture i cannot see ?

Anyone please chime in so I can sleep at night,these questions have been bugging me for too long.

Thank you , It is appreciated.

Posted by Robert C on Mar 4, 2008 05:51 am

#14 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Solar Generator
Thomas , Chris
Thanks for the info. You guy`s are funny and fun to talk to.
You also make it fun to shop at your store.

Heard there might be a movie out starring Chris,

"The Costa Rican Project" ...Just a rumor.... Lol.

Thomas,
 Thanks for mentioning the terminology also,Mistakenly in my review of the Xantrex 1500
I,started out calling it a solar generator , the day it was printed, it was noticed but i, could not find a way to edit the review.
 Can you guy`s let me know how to fix that, or, you can delete it and i could do another one.

Do not want to mislead anyone and that has bothered me some.

Natalie , Want to go see a b rated movie ? 

Thanks for the fun
 Rob :>)

Posted by Robert C on Feb 29, 2008 05:25 am

#15 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Solar Generator
Natalie
OK ,I got it now.
Hope it works out for you . Let us know.

Now, to see if that movie "Pitch black" is available.
Lol :>)

Mr Schmidt, Thanks for mentioning that movie. Never realized there were some good Solar Sci Fi Flix.sounds entertaining with a twist.Any other good ones ?

Rob

Posted by Robert C on Feb 28, 2008 05:02 am

#16 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Solar Generator
Hello Natalie
 Just how much is ...cheap?

They have solar laptop cases..

Look in this sites store, under backup power. They have many to choose from.Some of those back up systems will accept solar panel charging such as the Xantrex X1500 Power pack.That unit may be a bit large or pricey compared to what you want (i think its cheap)$299 + Small solar panel $100.00 + controller $55.00.

They have much smaller units that will be even more reasonable than that but you need to think about "run time" of devices and think now ,if you might want to run a couple other things later it may be a bit better to go a little larger off the bat.

If you call the store, They will be more than happy to assist you.They can explain it much better than me and answer any of your questions.

P.S. Solar power can be addicting :>)

Heres a link to the page on backup power systems
http://store.altenergystore.com/Backup-Power/c523/

Posted by Robert C on Feb 23, 2008 06:03 am

#17 -  AltE > Announcements > Re: unisolar apparently discontinues framed modules including 64
Hello Again

Apparently Unisolar does not return phone calls .
For some reason, it seemed that would be the case when i called.

Anyway, My guess is they are going to stop making panels with junction boxes due to the new ul/nec code.Which i am led to believe goes for any panel 60w or larger. New code they need the MC connectors.If somebody has a copy of the new code in may be in there.

This is all assumption.
 Rob

Posted by Robert C on Feb 21, 2008 11:57 am

#18 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Unisolar Off grid - Alternative energy store cabin system #3
John
 Voltage at 12.9, 7:00pm last night. We got 5.5 hrs before going to bed @12:30 am ,then this morning used another 2 hrs
= 1.160 Kwh. Controller meter said 12.2 v but was noticing after shut off in morning after use,as soon as the system was getting 1 amp charge it bumped it to 12.4. so i think it was at the top of 12.2 or about 65% battery capacity left.

According to the charts i have, thats leaving a 60% charge
in the batteries at 12.2. The controller never lit up the, only half full battery led light.Think that happens about 12.1 we do not take it there. Did that once early on to check correct operation though.

Hope that helps you

Posted by Robert C on Feb 20, 2008 02:46 pm

#19 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Unisolar Off grid - Alternative energy store cabin system #3
Good day John
A small world friend. My girlfriend of twenty years was born in Rock island Illinois then when her mom met her man they moved to corn country Iowa, lol .Christine used to live on the Rock River.Thats some cold country guy,mercy.
Thank you for the link to your blog spot, we will be checking that out.

I understand how you feel about not being able to use what power the system can make ,now that we are making it (smile)
 No work for me right now so ,thankfully it gives me the opportunity to monitor the system closely and learn a lot fairly quickly,from people such as yourself who have put their knowledge on the web for people to educate themselves about such really great, positive things to help our futures
 including our wallet haha.

Here we also have a Kenmore. 22.6 cu ft Refridgerator
it is a side by side. energy guide said it was the lowest of the side by side /icemaker dispenser type but it calls for 686 Kwh. so..your 100 + 120 = 220 which is about the same as my combo Except for the fact that my start cycle is 400 watts for about 5 minutes if it has been unplugged, a couple hours, then it resorts to 220 watts.
That particular load sounds real close !

I learned a couple things today. When the batteries are up at about 13,13.7 volts and you turn on a device like the 160-225 watt computer(usually 160 when idle but jumps around when using some 3-D programs to 225 or so.)
The prostar will let the current push 35amps!!!!
 Could not believe it. That was kind of exciting to me
 was yelling the numbers as it kept soaring in disbelief.
 It has been buried in clouds here today all day, fairly thick, more cloudy than sunny so the power output through the day may be down but that edge of cloud effect is awesome.
2)With the tree down (they finished this morning)it seems there is more light available even when the sun is already on the opposite side of where the tree was.

A lot of places, say that the current will come down with the Unisolar panels to their rated power after 3 to six months (3.88 amps) so I expect that to happen but it sure is cool to see them have the ability to put out 5.816 amps each right now.

On the batteries discharge I will let you know within two days. If after using everything today the charge is up to 12.9 when the charging stops...let you know tomorrow

There is a lunar eclipse tonight John
 starting about 8:45 if your interested
 Take care and thanks, good talking to you.

oops did not mean to lie to you , controller said 34.9 amps
 (same math used however):>)

Posted by Robert C on Feb 20, 2008 01:33 pm

#20 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Unisolar Off grid - Alternative energy store cabin system #3
thanks for the kind words.�  you can post (copy and paste) your comments as a review of the package here.

http://store.altenergystore.com/Kits-and-Package-Deals/Off-Grid-Systems-Cabin-Systems/Off-Grid-Cabin-Special-Pkg-3/p5693/

it no longer contains unisolar modules, but remains mostly the same.�  the forum post may go away quickly, but the review may be helpful to others considering similar systems.

thanks for participating,

james
Alt-E staff

Done James , Thank you

Posted by Robert C on Feb 20, 2008 07:06 am

#21 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Unisolar Off grid - Alternative energy store cabin system #3
John
had a few questions I, forgot to ask you

What kind of fridge/freezer do you use ? 225 watts for both seem good for two compressors.

What kind of inverter do you use?

Where do you live if i may ask?

Was going to report to you this morning on power output from 12:00 yesterday afternoon to this morning on the power used but,been in the habit of turning my inverter off at night after use and...... You know, that erases the Killawatt memory.. (sorry me be dummy)!!
Had notes here somewhere but cannot find them but 1.5 Kw
sounds about right ,might get a little more here but that is on days when home and move my two "moveabout" panels 3 times during the day .

Are you using Led lights on the DC side?

It Would be interesting to see your biofuel stove.

When i said yesterday,that more batteries was my answer to my problem,that is only because, really cannot afford to
buy a nice Staber washer or DC Fridge,DC TV.
That would be a great thing to be able to do and a big help
on the power saving.

Using my camp stove for cooking or grill or both, with a 20lb propane tank.

About to work on the waterheater project next.
 around here you could just stick a metal storage tank     outside and in the afternoon it would be hot.

All the best to you.

Posted by Robert C on Feb 19, 2008 11:30 am

#22 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Unisolar Off grid - Alternative energy store cabin system #3
Hi John
I'm still a learner too. :>)
 The one thing i,have not done yet is monitor total use out of my inverter yet.
All that can be said right now is.Got the batteries from a golf cart store in Ocala,as refurbished from the factory with year 2007 codes,about $60.00 a piece. Really thought that would be a good deal if they were all about the same
in specific gravity and he assured me that they were like new just could not be sold as new.

Less than a month working with them they seem to be fine ,charge quickly and hold their charge..so,yes I do like their cost/performance and no shipping.
Longevity i will have to get back with you.

As you said, with 4 batteries it would be decent with all DC products,but we who use inverters and everything they own is big power pullers ..soon find out that 4 batteries does not give a lot of run time after dark running just on batteries if you are using 200 watt devices so i went to six.
That gives me enough to run the computer,monitor,TV,and receiver 5 hours and they will be knocking on the door of 12.4 volts (after turning equipment off,they come back up to 12.5 on their own )that is about 400 watts during run time.Of course usually i try to run them separately.
Right now its pretty much all tied together as one entertainment unit.
That is not running the fridge at all.

To run the fridge it would take two more batteries to get it through the night ..it is suggested not to go more than 8 batteries. Not sure right now why, perhaps because of parallel wiring (or series parallel not sure
right now.

Usually i try to run the washer ,fridge during peak current times and that way i can get the work done at or before peak hrs,till about 1 pm or 2 depending on sun and the battery bank still has time to charge to about 13.5 or .7 volts before losing charge capability and then that leaves me 5 hrs run time on 36"TV+Audio receiver
or couple hours on computer and maybe 2 hrs on the TV.

Lighting , a Xantrex Power small backup battery system
 that i got for camping is used. Just recharge that back up with the bigger system it will run a bunch of led lights
all night if needed and then some if they are led`s and small (only a 63amp hr battery)they could be run on the bigger system too but it needs to stay being used and charged, so thats why it is being used for the lighting here.

It seems like your deep cycle marine batteries have treated you well. are they flooded cell or AGM`s ?

Nice to see we think alike on not wanting to ruin expensive batteries during the learning curve. That was my main reason also. Endless searches on the web seemed to show most R.V.ers using Trojans and many saying they were working for more than four years with proper maintenance perhaps longer.
They also come AGM if you need them inside but the cost is way more.

I appreciate your inquiry and interest John,
You have also reminded me to put the killawatt meter on the inverter and monitor some other readings , Thank you.

As soon as the results are in I will shoot them your way
Should have the results for you by end of tomorrow or Thursday of this week.
Hope i answered your question and did not ramble off too far.

Cheers

Rob

P.S The clothes washer runs at about 420 watts during wash cycle and spin pulls more than 1600 watts to try to spin the extra large capacity drum filled with 30 gallons of water + clothes. The Killawatt meter starts beeping warning`s along with the inverter,so i just plug it in the wall to finish that cycle right now. It is about 50` away and i only have a #12awg cord at the moment so it may be that , possibly the inverter cables losing some voltage due to 8` cables not sure if it is one the other or combination
of both...or if the surge is more than 3000watts with that big of load.cannot tell because the killawatt meter does not go higher than the 1800 rating or it will fry.
at least we know the Killawatt meter will tell you its about to blow.... lol* 
take care

Posted by Robert C on Feb 18, 2008 01:22 pm

#23 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Unisolar Off grid - Alternative energy store cabin system #3
Hello all.
 I am kinda new at the store and community and just wanted to share information on the system here. Not sure they will use these panels anymore due to availability but my system is extremely close to a package they put together so here is the review.

The original cabin #3 system used four Unisolar 64watt panels, now im using six.originally it was four.

6)Unisolar 64w panels
 1)Prostar PS-30M Controller
 1)Square D Homeline outdoor combiner box + breakers
 1)Midnite solar 125amp Disconnect assem.
 1)Samlex 1500w 3000 surge pure sine wave inverter
 6)Trojan T-105 batteries (two more to be picked up soon)
  Sunwize battery interconnect cables 2/0 + 10` battery cables 2/0
8` inverter cables ( my mistake only need 3`)will work on that .

I am attached to the grid but dislike the high cost of energy that doubtfully , will ever go down in cost.
So ...Started working on a system before I found the Alternative energy store ,Already had the inverter and controller.
Thanks to Chris Brown, Peter, Eric
Their help and experience helped me install a flawless system. Not one Problem ( Other than making some of my conduit runs to small).The wiring could be cleaned up a shade but I am ok with it(pictures in the gallery)

It is initially, a temporary panel array as I am waiting for my tree surgeon to get here. No cost have been incurred on the mounting yet for this reason.Four panels are stationary and two I use as floaters,moved three times a day
To get optimum sun exposure for more run time. Eventually
they will all be together,when site is prepared.

As said the system for me works flawlessly. We have some power robbing stuff here 225 watt computer(with21")Lcd monitor, 160 watt 36"TV With receiver on.
Fairly efficient large fridge with icemaker/freezer ,runs at about 225 watts except for a short 4oowatt cycle.

The batteries I,never pull down past 12.4 volts and very impressed with how fast they come up on charge. We were running around here the other day looking for stuff to plug in !

The Unisolar panels, all new are all putting out almost 5 amps peak,they make 27amps for almost three hours and it is February. Cannot wait for summer.
The Prostar controller has been bumping 30amps more than a couple times .That last amp due to edge of cloud effect ..pretty sure.

The Alternative energy stores package comes with a BZ Controller i believe,here we already had a prostar.so can only review it.

The prostar controller impressed me with its equalization charge capability for flooded cell batteries and I have seen it in action.They do not make as pretty a wiring hook up like an outback version mounted on top of the Midnite solar DC Disconnect but it does work flawlessly and for the price, more than satisfied.

Midnite solar 125amp disconnect is a nicely made unit ,nice slimline breakers, decent layout,wiring diagram right on its door. Chris talked me into the ground fault breaker that will be new code anyway(thanks mate)

The Samlex inverter is great, no noise .slight buzz with a big load but not noticed hardly unless your right on top of it.Guess its rated at about 85% efficiency.That has been put to the test to and seems to be working great.
The alarms work too (like said,It has all been put to the test LOL :>)...

Cost has been a factor in my system , as in a lot of people
i suppose "however" The system does the job around here quite well and not one complaint can be found .
Everything works as described in the manufacturers description of their product .

Being a plumber and not an electrician I found the installation a very rewarding,educational,pretty easy to do,just follow "instructions" and if you have a question ask the Alt E Guy`s they will not steer you wrong and if they do not know the answer they will find it for you.

Thanks for listening
 Rob                       system installed 02/04/08

P.S. Will come back and disscuss some of the loads on the system what will work and what will not.

EDIT >Meant to add;
The location is Ocala Fl. Tilt on stationary and floater panels about 45degrees and is a bit off the 3 degrees
east of due south, by about 4 degrees to much towards west at this time.
(meaning it should be facing a bit more east for ultimate setup)as said the array is saving me money while i wait for THE mounting location.Think im going ground mount or top of pole when i get a few more funds.

Cheers

Posted by Robert C on Feb 18, 2008 11:27 am

#24 -  AltE > Discussion > Re: Feedback on the new forum?
Looks good to newbie me :>)

Posted by Robert C on Feb 18, 2008 11:20 am

#25 -  AltE > Announcements > Re: unisolar apparently discontinues framed modules including 64
I called Unisolar today but only getting voice mailboxes.
As soon as they give me a holler back (hopefully)
We will let you know.

The last two panels obtained were off Ebay Express from an individual named "Digitallimits".
Must say, the man was excellent with the whole deal.
but they were the only two available at the time on an Ebay search.Think i searched the whole web on availability that day.

Very nice of you James, to let people know whats going on
and pretty timely .
 Thanks

Posted by Robert C on Feb 17, 2008 10:33 pm

#26 -  AltE > Announcements > Re: unisolar apparently discontinues framed modules including 64
James
 I was very curious on what was going on ,as I found it hard to locate some to finish my small array. However they were found, at a very good price.

Also was noticing that many sites visited online were not listing them anymore. Mine are working tremendously and I am very satisfied.

Thank you Alternative energy store, for your help in getting my system together.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!