Robert Antonio's posts

Posted by Robert Antonio on Nov 9, 2008 04:53 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
Well, I am the Alabama guy, and I'm here to tell you that I'm not testifying for Carl or Freetricity as stated above. What a ridiculous statement. I was not surprised that Carl found a way to have this case suspended. Troy and I both expected it. Of course, Freetricty suing the both of us can be filed under frivolous lawsuit. I do suspect this case will be dismissed before it ever comes to trial. Just another way for Carl to postpone the inevitable. Get this. He is suing me for breach of contract for not buying 12 windmills a month from him for the last 2 years. He delivered exactly 1 of the first 12 I paid for, so you can see how absurd this is. I spent over $8,000 thinking I was dealing with a honest business man with a workable product, and now I'm getting sued. Only in America. I'm sure he is just trying to egg us on here, so he can see if he can get some useful info out of us. I won't be expanding too much in the future except with my lawyers. Just wanted to state that I am in this for the long haul if that is what it takes. Carls little smiles and smirks to both Troy and I have really shown me what an unsavory character this guy really is. One more thing Carl. Why don't you act like a real man, and stop hiding behind these little made up characters on all these sites.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!