Kenneth Schumann's posts

Posted by Kenneth Schumann on Nov 3, 2007 04:25 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
after speaking with carl Vetts for over a half hour on friday the 2 of november he has agreed to send a new head (upgraded one) and ship to me on november 9th.we discussed a few deatials about the miscommunication on both sides,he will send the ehad and 220 volt inverter we had disccused when i palced my order,as a business person myself i know some problems fall thru the cracks and every company should have a chance to resolve the issue.i will post at a later date when i get new product.

Carl has said they are revamping there website to rpovide more information to the consumer.my only suggestion would be a better line of comunication to resolve customer problems.

ken schumann

Posted by Kenneth Schumann on Nov 2, 2007 05:39 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
thank you for your information,wish i had knew or did more research at first,this company freetricity and Carl vetts has made this a nightmare.now he is threatening to take me to court for fraud,lol i paid in good faith and he made numerous promises both from hes web site and verbal on phone,and most of which never happened.and the product wasn't what was stated on site.have any others reading on this site had a bad experience with this company please post or send me a mesage 

thank you

Posted by Kenneth Schumann on Nov 2, 2007 03:36 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
meant to say do you know of any good system small and can produce 4-5000 watts  thanks ken

Posted by Kenneth Schumann on Nov 2, 2007 01:47 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
john,
without a instruction book or even a tech manual on my ezd2 how would i know if it was putting out proper dc volts.think ive been scammed? buyer beware,should ahve read up more about this,now i have there product and cant get any response expect a email saying watch where i go with this cause one of the partners is a lawyer.all i ever wanted was a working product,seems i got more headaches then freetricty.lol id send it back but he even refuses to send the paperwork to let me do that..do you know of any good windmills small in nature that could produce about 4-5 watts of power   thanks for your input

Posted by Kenneth Schumann on Nov 2, 2007 01:39 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
john i could take pictures but looks just like the one on there web site.took over month to get,when i did get it came with no instructions,no warranty card,no battery.and the unit wouldn't charge,i had 2  132 amp batteries running 280Watts of light for a greenhouse and would drain batteries in one day.i spoke with Carl vetts and promised me on 3 different times he would send out a new head,i wanted 3 weeks then contacted paypal,they put hes money on hold,now he tells me i don't want to mess with him since one of hes partners is a lawyer,all i wanted was a working product.seems ill be spending money to get this corrected.he wont even send a return authorization slip to send back..anyone else here have or heard bad things about freetricty.com?? thanks

Posted by Kenneth Schumann on Nov 1, 2007 03:20 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
I ORDERED A 1200 WATT SYSTEM IN AUGUST WITH THE PROMISE IT WOULD COME WITH A 220 VOLT INVERTER,ONCE I GOT THE PRODUCT IT CAME WITH A 110 INVERTER,NO BATTERY.NO 60FT OF CABLE,AND THE SYSTEM DOESNT PUT OUT ENOUGH DC VOLTS.SINCE THEN I HAVENT HAD ANY LUCK IN GETTIGN THIS ISSUE RESOLVED.SEEMS ITS A FLY BY NIGHT WORK OUT OF A GAERGE BUSINESS

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!