Kathy Frost's posts

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 08:38 pm

#1 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
would expect only that from you,your company wont be there!!a real business person would supply customers names and or refernces as any good compnay in good standing with ther customers would.however seems you are not,and wont or dont have any working untis with customers at this point.you will at some point here soon held accountable,just us on that.you migth think you have all the bases covered.never know who you are screwing over do you carl?

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 08:21 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
wont be a secret when we arrive at the show you are attending,sure your in good standing with this asscoiation

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 08:13 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
carl,seems you can ride troys ass about things he is correct in stating.you defend your product so strongly,but wont provide customers that have working products.your so called expo is comming soon,maybe the letter we are drafting should be sent to cnn.dateline etc,so we can bring our products and see if they work,if they do great exposure for you. correct.but i doubt highly any troy or i have will work as your site states,when ours cant lite a 100 watt bulb.see you at the show,that is unless you cant make it.something comes up on your end,another excuse

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 08:07 pm

#4 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
northest states

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 07:49 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
well carl you so proudly defend your product,but why cant you provide any names of happy customers? seems are i can find anywhere are unhappy ones with no working product as your site states.!!!!! and if all areas taken  why not send a rep out to house to prove they work?

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 07:42 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
carl,,why not provide names of customers that have working products,,why avoid the question? 10 names that can be verified and we can go see working units?

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 07:37 pm

#7 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
troy , might we get your email address? so we and hubby could call you..we would love to hear your nigtmare,since we dont have a working product either...

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 07:33 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
frost is my name.lo order was under husbands nmae.!!!!!

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 07:33 pm

#9 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
why dont we see all these other so called contracted distributors? how they selling 70,00 units with no web siteno listing in any directory in dallas area for any freetricty? come on carl.give us 10 names of these so called 70,00 units sold already.so we can talk to those that having working units..whats 10 names? if you have so mnay customers? why can i lite a 100 watt bulb,with winds sustained for 2 days at over 20 plus mph,and blaeds turning counterclockwise as you state? so how about it carl post those customrs names lets hear from them>>>>>>>

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 14, 2008 07:24 pm

#10 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
troy,

we two have had 2 units and cant get a 10o watt light bulb to stay lite for more then 30 mins,we had 2 days with wind at or above 20 mphs last week, and still no charge...dos anyone know of a unit that works as stated and could i see it in operation?Huh?

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 11, 2008 03:48 pm

#11 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
well i,m drafting a letter to dateline and a few others.maybe they might be interested and seeing hes product work,the same one he sells to others like me...

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 11, 2008 03:24 pm

#12 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
intersting link,so he has other names and other scams going on,.lol and to think we have a great legal sytem in place,1200.00 down the tubes for a product that cant light a bulb.lol

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 11, 2008 02:02 pm

#13 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
well before they say props blowing counter clockwise,they where for 2 days.we have a 31tmx 130 ah deep cycle battery,made by us battery company.this is sad,a 100 watt bulb would not stay lite for 30 mins.lol  has anyone had a system that worked,or are those posts fake that said it lights there barn? has any one had a outside company look at there product..refund i cant even get a return phone call..wonder how there wind power show will go? all we wanted what there site stated,even if it did half as much as they said we would be happy,but not even 30 mins for a 100 watt bulb..if anyone if the northeast has a sucess story,we would glady come to see your product in use..not a fake post by freetricity.a real live person with one in use as there site states,!!

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 11, 2008 02:01 pm

#14 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
well before they say props blowing counter clockwise,they where for 2 days.we have a 31tmx 130 ah deep cycle battery,made by us battery company.this is sad,a 100 watt bulb would not stay lite for 30 mins.lol  has anyone had a system that worked,or are those posts fake that said it lights there barn? has any one had a outside company look at there product..refund i cant even get a return phone call..wonder how there wind power show will go? all we wanted what there site stated,even if it did half as much as they said we would be happy,but not even 30 mins for a 100 watt bulb..if anyone if the northeast has a sucess story,we would glady come to see your product in use..not a fake post by freetricity.a real live person with one in use as there site states,!!

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 11, 2008 01:37 pm

#15 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
troy.

my husband bought the new system hooked it up.even though there product cam with no install manual.or telling you how much dc voltage unit puts out.last week we had 15-22 mile hour winds for 2 days.we pluuged a 100 wat bulb into inverter.in less then 30 mins the alrm went off saying battery was dead.!!! so am i right to assume these units dont work? i ahve read all posts and seems i have same problem as others. wont even light a bulb for 30 mins.lol.

also doing some research, seems steve rays,might be carl vetts... will look to see how there product performs at the show? has anyone every taken there product to a independent company to see if it does what there web site states??

thanks all

Posted by Kathy Frost on Jan 11, 2008 01:24 pm

#16 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: Freetricity.com
troy.

my husband bought the new system hooked it up.even though there product cam with no install manual.or telling you how much dc voltage unit puts out.last week we had 15-22 mile hour winds for 2 days.we pluuged a 100 wat bulb into inverter.in less then 30 mins the alrm went off saying battery was dead.!!! so am i right to assume these units dont work? i ahve read all posts and seems i have same problem as others. wont even light a bulb for 30 mins.lol.

also doing some research, seems steve rays,might be carl vetts... will look to see how there product performs at the show? has anyone every taken there product to a independent company to see if it does what there web site states??

thanks all

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!