Jeffrey Peterson's posts

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Oct 9, 2009 01:45 am

#1 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: hebco wind generator newbie quetion
You should post up a few pictures of what you have in the gallery!!!

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Oct 8, 2009 11:38 am

#2 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: New Possible Solar Technology!
http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/08/dows-powerhouse-solar-shingles-get-along-with-non-solar-sibling/

Good stuff here guys...

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Sep 18, 2009 09:25 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: New Possible Solar Technology!
another article

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/18/ja-solar-and-innovalight-team-up-to-commercialize-silicon-ink/

http://jasolar.com/news_releases_detail.php?id=66

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Sep 18, 2009 02:08 am

#4 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > New Possible Solar Technology!
Saw this on Engadget, thought I'd share with you all.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/17/cornell-gurus-look-to-carbon-nanotubes-for-efficient-solar-cells/

and the original article:

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/Sept09/NanotubeSolarCells.html

Looks cool!  Enjoy!

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Sep 7, 2009 11:02 am

#5 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Todd PC75, 12-15VDC, 75-Amp Power Supply/Charger
If I could get a picture or 2 that would be great!!!  Jefftheman @ gmail.com !

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Sep 3, 2009 08:17 pm

#6 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Difference?
Thanks much!!

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Sep 3, 2009 01:35 pm

#7 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Difference?
Hey I have been watching the prices on the Kyocera KD135GX-LP and noticed they dropped in price!  But I was wondering whats the difference in the Kyocera KD135GX-LP and the Kyocera KD135GX-LPU G-Frame?  It seems to be something about the way it is mounted, but I'm no expert.  Thanks in advance!

Jeff

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Jul 21, 2009 09:00 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > Technical Discussion: Other > Re: exhaust venting solar shed with 48v 5 inch fan
Im not sure how big your opening is, but if you could fit like 4 80MM or 120MM computer case fans in a square that might work..  I know they are each 12V at least..  I wish I could offer more assistance but that's all I could come up with.

Jeff P

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Jul 21, 2009 12:24 am

#9 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: Batteries
Thanks guys! I knew you would have no problem with my question! I think for the price and AH the T105 is going to be my best option. Thanks!

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Jul 20, 2009 11:25 am

#10 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Batteries
I need some help, I'm going to get 2 Trojan 105 batteries to start off my small off grid system but I'm not sure if I should go with the regular T105 or the T105-RE batteries designed for renewable energy.  I cant seem to find anything that different and my local batteries plus has regular T105's in stock.  Thanks guys!

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Jul 1, 2009 01:24 pm

#11 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > Re: MPPT Charge Controllers
Thank you both for your responses!  I'm still in the designing phase of my build so my system will be small (1 or 2 panels to start) but I want to build it to be able to grow.

Posted by Jeffrey Peterson on Jul 1, 2009 01:26 am

#12 -  Renewable Energy > RE General Discussion > MPPT Charge Controllers
Hey everyone!  This is the best site out there.  I currently do not have any renewable energy products but I am trying to put together a small off-grid system.  I'm going to go with a MPPT charge controller and was wondering your opinions between the Outback and the Xantrex.  I would personally go with the Xantrex but I feel my decision a bit bias.  So fill me in with your thoughts and comments, all are appreciated.

Jeff

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!