James Wassel's posts

Posted by James Wassel on Mar 21, 2005 08:28 am

#1 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: windbaron 750
>Do you still have the 750's for
>sale ? Ingemar M

No but if you are interested in a wind turbine I can send you pictures of the Harvester brand. It is a good turbine at a good price.

Thanks, Jim W

Posted by James Wassel on Feb 11, 2005 07:45 pm

#2 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > wind turbines
<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-05 AT 08:13 PM (EST)</font></center><p>Appalachian Wind Systems, LLC has just received a new shipment of 2005 Harvester wind turbines. 200 watts through 1KW. Prices start at $349.00 for a 200 watt 12-24 volt turbine, 500 watt 24 or 48 volts $580.00 and 1KW 48 volts $898.00. Controllers and towers are also available at below dealer pricing. All units are plus shipping to your door. For further information, please call or email wassel @ fyi.net or 724-452-0326. <P>

(warning - this posting has been identified as a potential scam!)

Posted by James Wassel on Jun 11, 2004 06:57 pm

#3 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Wind turbine
Dear Carl,<P>I only have two 12 volt models left. If that is not the correct voltage you can go to my website and look at the used & reduced section or go to the Cyclone wind turbines. They are reasonably priced and are a very heavy duty machine. My website is: www.windturbine-1.com<P>Thanks, Jim Wassel<BR> �  �  �  � Appalachian Wind Systems, LLC<BR> �  �  �  � Phone # 724-452-0326

Posted by James Wassel on May 13, 2004 07:17 am

#4 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Wind turbine
>I saw you say in one of <BR>>the msg that you did not <BR>>have the controller. is that the <BR>>3 phase converter or just the <BR>>diversion controler?? <P>It is a 3 phase controller plus dump load. I can get the controllers for $US 200.00 or with meters for $360.00.Thanks Jim W web www.windturbine-1.com<BR>

Posted by James Wassel on May 10, 2004 08:50 pm

#5 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: sw 2512
>What state are you in? do you <BR>>have one with cosmetic/ more miles <BR>>on it? <P>Dear 04Prius, <BR>We are 30 miles north of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This inverter was never connected to anything. It was used as a demostration model at shows. I don't have any other inverters in stock currently. <P>Thanks, Jim W<BR>

Posted by James Wassel on Apr 29, 2004 07:29 am

#6 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Wind turbine
>>3 New 750 watt Wind Baron wind <BR>>>turbines 1 - 12 volt, 2 <BR>>>- 24 volt models. Retail value <BR>>>$1100, sale price $400 <P>>Are they for sale? where are they <BR>>located? Rich <P>Rich They are located in PA and they are for sale. You will need a controller for the unit. My web site is www.windturbine-1.com Their is also contact info on the web site. � <P>Thanks Jim Wassel<P>

Posted by James Wassel on Mar 28, 2004 10:32 am

#7 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Wind turbine
Yes, they are still available. Pictures and serial numbers are available upon request.

Thanks, jimw

Posted by James Wassel on Mar 12, 2004 10:52 pm

#8 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Solar panels
10 New 120 watt Solarex panels $400 each plus freight.
150 New BP Solarex 43 watt thin films - sold only in groups of 12. $130 per panel plus freight

Posted by James Wassel on Mar 12, 2004 10:49 pm

#9 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Battery caps
600 Water Miser battery caps - retail value $5.30 each, sale price $3.00 each plus freight.
Delta lightning arrestors AC & DC type $15.00 each plus freight.
4/O, 15 foot inverter cable sets - $100 per set.
Trace T240 Transformer new - Retail $350, sale price $250 plus freight.
2 New battery storage boxes with aluminum lockable doors rough size 30 in X 30 in x 7 ft. $750 each plus freight
Pictures are available for all above products. All products are new or demos unless otherwise stated.

Posted by James Wassel on Mar 12, 2004 10:41 pm

#10 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Wind turbine
3 New 750 watt Wind Baron wind turbines 1 - 12 volt, 2 - 24 volt models. Retail value $1100, sale price $400

Posted by James Wassel on Mar 12, 2004 10:39 pm

#11 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Inverter
1 brand new Trace SW2512 sine wave inverter - used as demo at trade shows. Sale price $1600 plus freight

Posted by James Wassel on Mar 12, 2004 01:16 pm

#12 -  Renewable Energy > For Sale > Re: Wind Turbines
>Looking for a company that manufactures "egg-beater"
>type/style wind turbines
I am currently developing a 4kw "egg beater" type. It should be ready for sale in a few weeks.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!