Matrix 75 Watt 12V Solar Panels-$375

5 Posts
Jan 24, 2007 01:53 pm
Matrix 75 Watt 12V Solar Panels-$375

I have 20 panels available. New, never opened in original shipping box. The panels may be picked up if you're in the DC MD VA area. Otherwise we can discuss shipping options. Must purchase in quantities of two if shipping. Will discount 10% if you buy all 20.

1 Posts
Mar 27, 2007 08:07 pm
Re: Matrix 75 Watt 12V Solar Panels-$375

do you have specs on these panels. and is the discount offered a fixed one or is it negotiable?
thanks
carl

5 Posts
Mar 28, 2007 08:44 am

The specs are available online search "Matrix 75W solar panel".  I'm in the process of restocking these now for a loss, so if you want them speak now.

8 Posts
Oct 22, 2007 01:20 pm

I am interested in 8 of these if they are still avialable

Dec 28, 2007 01:02 pm

I just joined and saw your post - just a long shot but was wondering if you still had any panels?  You can also reply to me at streufjm @ netscape.net.  Thanks.

Jon

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!