Announcing the Renewable Rewards Monthly Drawing!

109 Posts
Sep 13, 2006 07:01 pm
Announcing the Renewable Rewards Monthly Drawing!

Hello All!

I just wanted to let everyone know about our new Renewable Rewards Monthly Drawing!  = )  Every month we will be picking a member of the Alt-E Community and giving them $50.  To be entered into the drawing, all you need to do is earn points.  You can do this by making a suggestion, reviewing a product or posting here on the forum.  = )

Every point you earn will get you at least 1 entry in the drawing.  Points earned the same month as the drawing will earn you extra entries.*

Just one more way we'd like to say thanks for participating,  Smiley
  -Nick

* Half the entries in the drawing will be from points earned that month, while the other half will be from all points earned.

AltE
"Making Renewable Do-able"
http://www.altEstore.com/
« Last Edit: Nov 6, 2006 12:57 pm by Nick Albright »

13 Posts
Sep 13, 2006 08:09 pm
Re: Announcing the Renewable Rewards Monthly Drawing!

Great! I knew there was a good reason to contribute here....(besides that great prices and service) :->

462 Posts
Oct 6, 2006 12:12 am

..who won?

578 Posts
Oct 6, 2006 12:06 pm

I can tell you it won't be me Sad

nick is taking a well deserved break from computer madness.
I think he returns next week, and we will find out.  thanks for the reminder.  I am curious to find out as well.

on an unrelated note, I think the photo gallery is going to go up soon (prob when nick returns from vacation) so you guys can post shots of your systems for others to drool over.

thanks for all the cool posts you guys have been doing.

- james  Alt-E staff

AltE

Tel: 877.878.4060 x107  or +1.978.562.5858 x107
Fax: 877.242.6718  or +1.978.562.5854

109 Posts
Oct 10, 2006 01:11 pm

..who won?

Thomas Allen Schmidt!  = )  However, we are waiting to hear back from him to confirm before we post.  I believe we have a 10 day window, and we are currently on day 7.  If we don't hear anything from him after the 10th day, we will draw another name. 

Sorry for the delay!
   -Nick

AltE

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!