Solar Panels/System for Sale

3 Posts
Aug 21, 2006 03:34 pm
Solar Panels/System for Sale

I am selling eight huge solar thermal collectors. This is a Revere system for solar heat and hot water. We also have three hot water storage tanks and a hot water heater that are part of this system that we are getting rid of. I have all of the original paperwork and information from it. It was installed in 1982, by a local company. I know nothing about this stuff but if you are interested, I can give you information from the paperwork over the phone. This system also powers six "chill chaser" units that provide heat to the house via forced air and hot water. We are installing a new roof this coming weekend and are removing this for aesthetic reasons. This was a 10,000 system when first purchased and qualifies for tax credits. WE ARE ACCEPTING BEST OFFER. PLEASE CONTACT US BY THIS WEEKEND as we are not sure how to remove them properly for re-use. THANKS!

Aug 22, 2006 02:02 pm
Re: Solar Panels/System for Sale

Where are you located? How much are you asking?

3 Posts
Aug 22, 2006 02:10 pm

i am located in Ludlow MA. there is actually 7 panels and we know how to remove them for reuse. We'll be taking them down this week. I am asking $1000 or best offer.

1 Posts
Aug 29, 2006 11:44 am

Danielle,

Do you still have these for sale? I may be interested. You can call me at 508-864-4194.
Tim.

3 Posts
Aug 30, 2006 12:36 pm

Thanks! These items have been sold.

7 Posts
Sep 15, 2006 06:04 am

I am interested in this sytem.  Did you sell all equipment?  If not, I would be very interested in looking at it.  My number is 860-668-6625.  Thanks

Greg

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!