Aeromotor windmill for sale NE Kansas

2 Posts
Aug 17, 2006 10:39 am
Aeromotor windmill for sale NE Kansas

Old Aeromotor windmill in good, workable condition.  Approximately 32' tall, fan estimated at 8' wide.  All parts present.  $1350 taken down and loaded on your truck (not disassembled).  40 miles NW of Topeka. Pictures available.  785-535-4044.

2 Posts
Aug 19, 2006 10:33 am
Re: Aeromotor windmill for sale NE Kansas

I am interested in your windmill. Do you have any photo's and what is the overall condition? I am in Colorado.

Craig

720-319-0423

1 Posts
Jan 7, 2007 08:04 pm

where are you located. My husband just needs some windmill blades

2 Posts
Jan 30, 2007 07:59 pm

We're located 13 miles northwest of St. Marys, KS, but we are trying to sell the whole windmill.  If you want, I can check to see if we have any blades around.  Ellen

1 Posts
Feb 4, 2007 06:05 pm

Still have windmill for sale? Does it still work to pump?
What year and pictures if available.

send to

rambeckfd07 @ yahoo.com

serious buyer

Feb 16, 2007 10:04 pm

Do you still have the windmill?  I am looking for our farm.  The one I have has quit and we use it to provide watter for the barn.  Please let me know.

Thanks

1 Posts
Apr 18, 2007 08:17 pm

Are you interested in selling your non-working windmill? if so can u e-mail pics? just looking for a "decoration"

1 Posts
Feb 8, 2011 06:04 pm

is this windmill still for sale? thanks doug

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!