Water fountain

2 Posts
Feb 28, 2001 12:50 pm
Water fountain

I'm looking to put a water fountain in the middle of a remote pond... I've seen AC pond kits, but I'm looking for some kind of water pump that can do it using DC.  Not sure what kind of specifications I would need on my pump just to produce a nice tall spray.

any ideas?

Feb 28, 2001 11:49 pm
Re: Water fountain

We will soon be adding a pump called the SunDelight to our product list. This pump is operated directly off a 12 volt, 75 watt solar panel and will provide  up to 5 GPM at up to 4' of lift. The pump will sell for about $110 plus the cost of the solar panel and a rack if you want one. This is a very affordable system & perfect for a solar fountain. We should have the specs posted on the site within the next couple of weeks so please check back. If you would like to be notified when the pump becomes available please send me an Email or reply to this posting and I will put you on the list.

1 Posts
May 17, 2001 04:34 pm
Re: Water fountain

I too am interested in solar powered pumps.  Please forward info. at the above email address.  Thanks.  Jim

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!