DC SWAMP COOLER 20" Solar Chill $450

Jul 25, 2006 12:56 pm
DC SWAMP COOLER 20" Solar Chill $450

This unit worked wonders for my 24' yurt.  Model 2012HP runs off 12 volt system (solar panels or batteries) or 115v ac with separate adapter. 20" fan pushes 2400 CFM using the power of a single light bulb. Unit dimensions  26x21.5x25 inches. Included is a Solar Chill relay circuit panel that will turn pump on for 1 minute then off 2 minutes. This keeps cooling pad wet but saves more energy. $450 plus shipping or pick up in southern California.

1 Posts
Jul 26, 2006 02:15 pm
Re: DC SWAMP COOLER 20" Solar Chill $450

Hello:

Where are you in Southern Cali, I am in Palm Springs area and am very interested.

L. Reinold

Jul 26, 2006 04:26 pm

I am in Thousand Oaks, west of San Fernando Valley on the 101.

1 Posts
Jul 26, 2006 05:05 pm

How to conact you?

Jul 27, 2006 04:03 pm

You can post your email or ph. and I will contact you.

Aug 1, 2006 12:27 pm

This item is now on ebay.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!