Solar controller

3 Posts
Jul 14, 2006 05:45 pm
Solar controller

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a used solar controller. I am a high school student doing a science project building a solar cart/bike. My theme is to build it from used materials. So, I am looking for a used 36 or 48 volt controller to be used with the solar panels I have already obtained. I am currently building the bike and the frame should be completed this month. Once complete I plan to enter it in solar races and exhibit it at science fair competitions around the county. My results will also be posted on my website www.solarcarscience.com along with links to people who have gotten involved in my project. I currently attend Camden Central High school and will be entering the 11th grade this fall.

Thanks in advance for any advice or assistance you will be willing to provide,

Jesse Clifft
2495 Old Hwy 70 East
Camden Tn, 38320

3 Posts
Jul 23, 2006 01:08 am
Re: Solar controller

Caleb Schmidt of Sun Find Solar Products  http://www.sunfindsolarproducts.com/ was kind enough to donate a used solar controller to the project. It is a Xantrex C-35.

3 Posts
Feb 4, 2008 09:20 am
Re: Solar controller

Update: My solar car/bike is complete and I won the Benton County Tn Science and Engineering Fair last Wed. I go on to the Wet Tn Regional Science Fair in March. Pictures of the project can be seen on my website. www.solarcarscience.com
Wish me luck,
Later Jesse

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!