Huge Tubular Tower FOR SALE 60 foot tall 1 foot diameter at base

2 Posts
Jun 16, 2006 10:38 am
Huge Tubular Tower FOR SALE 60 foot tall 1 foot diameter at base

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-06 AT 05:38 PM (EST)

I have a very heavy duty tubular tower for sale that would be an excellent wind turbine tower.

It is 1/4 inch wall tubular steel, has 3 sections that range from almost 1 foot in diameter to around 5 inches in diameter and is telescopic and tiltable.  The telescopic feature could be removed and it could be made into a rigid mast if the ultimate strength is required.

It is free standing or guyable.  It can rotate in its base on a bearing surface or be locked into one position.

The bases are 1 inch plate steel and connect to the concrete with 16 one inch rebar locations.

It is Mil Spec and will meet or exceed TIA/EIA-222 F & G Specifications and possbly even more stringent standards.  It was basically designed to withstand a blast. I have contatced an engineering firm that will map the unit and design a footing schedule and strength analysis report for your State and County if you need this certification for your application. They will charge a fee for this service if you require it.

Many extra elecronic components come with it such as a motorized Braden worm drive gear reduction winch system, heavy duty industrial motor reverser, Eberhardt-Denver gear reducer and more that may be resold by the purchaser if the telescopic feature is removed. Also 2 tiltover mounting bases are included.

It is galvenized steel and can be painted "wind turbine white" using industrial coatings specially formulated for use over galvenizing for an additional $175.00

For sale for $4595.00 located in St. Louis  Delivery is available anywhere in the continental U.S. for a small fee. Website is available for viewing with details and pictures.  Video of unit is available for serious buyers.

1 Posts
Jul 11, 2006 07:55 am
Re: Huge Tubular Tower FOR SALE 60 foot tall 1 foot diameter at base

I am interested in this tower.  you have pics?

1 Posts
Jul 11, 2006 04:59 pm

I am interested in purchasing your tower. Please email me your website.

Thanks.........John

2 Posts
Jul 21, 2006 03:30 pm

How do I get your email address from this page?

I have a link to send each of you....thanks

1 Posts
Mar 10, 2007 04:28 pm

Is this tower still available?

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!