solar system for sale

2 Posts
May 20, 2006 04:01 pm
solar system for sale

I've got a solar system that I was using in my home that I need to sell, since I'm moving and can't use it at the new place.

4 x British Petroleum SP-75 (75 watt) panels. Bought in 1999. Paid $1500 for all 4 (300 watts), asking $1250.

2 frames for above, 2 panels per frame, set up for ground mounting. Unpainted aluminum. Nearly 0 degrees to about 45-50 degree range of motion. Locally made, paid $400 for them in 1999. Asking $250.

If you buy all 4 panels, and both frames, I'll knock $100 off the total. (would be $1500, reduced to $1400).

Sureflo 9300 submersible pump (runs on 12v up to 24v). Has some cable attached to it (have to measure it if you're interested). Paid about $700, they go for $625ish now. Bought new in 1999, rebuilt it in 2004. Asking $300.

Dankoff 2910 Flowlight Booster pump, standard flow (not slow) 12v, max amps = 20. Has dry-run switch attached. New they cost about $540. Asking $300. Bought new in 2002, works fine.

Trace C40 Charge controller, new would cost about $150. Asking $100.

Batteries: 2 liquid nicad batteries, 12v, 143ah. Sunica 14-5 model. Bought new in 1999. Will only sell both together. Paid over $1700 for the pair. Asking $1200. These do require a higher than normal charging voltage, (16.5v) so use the Trace C40 charge controller for these.

I am willing to piece the system out if need be. For the panels/frames/batteries, I'll deliver within a reasonable drive from South-Central PA. Say, 3-4 hours each way. Further if you help with the gas...

If you buy the whole system, I'll work you a better deal.

Shipping the panels/frames/batteries isn't really practical, due to potential breakage issues, so I'd have to deliver them to you/you pick them up.

Pictures of the items available upon request.

Payment options would be face to face cash, mail-order options would be Postal Money order, check (but I'd hold it at least a week to make sure it clears).

2 Posts
May 22, 2006 10:45 am
Re: solar system for sale

system tentatively sold. I'll update post if it falls through.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!