Complete,operating 5 kw system for sale

3 Posts
Jan 6, 2001 11:06 pm
Complete,operating 5 kw system for sale

One year old. Thirty BP 275s, Exeltech 58xx pure sine wave inverter, 15 Trojan J165s, charge controller, all breakers, mounts, 4 extra 110v chargers, etc. The best 5 kw system that could be bought. Installed by professional Mike Mooney at Soletec 918 653 4488. All components still under warranty. Located in E OK. Will deliver in 500 mile radius for $15,000. I have moved to Alabama and couldn't bring it. Of course, the 15 acre, totally self sufficient, mini farm is for sale also. You must see it to believe it!! $200,000      Great mountain view-   2600 sf. modern house.  

2 Posts
Apr 14, 2001 07:40 pm
Re: Complete,operating 5 kw system for sale

Hi - I have a question. BP275's are 75W panels. 75 x 30 = 2250W. So how is it a 5000W system? Also, does the 15K include shipping ( i live in Southern California, a little more than 500 miles, I think!!)? Would Mike reinstall it?? If so, and the system is 5000W, I may be very interested....you can also email me at jas @ myself.com

Jeff

1 Posts
Jul 31, 2001 01:21 am
Re: Complete,operating 5 kw system for sale

Have you sold your system yet?  What is its total capacity and where is it located?  The power generation capacity doesn't seem right for 5K.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!