Batteries - 105 a.h. industrial grade

1 Posts
Nov 6, 2005 08:44 am
Batteries - 105 a.h. industrial grade

One lot 30 each, telecommunications grade 12 volts. 105 amp hour 850 amp. Measurments are 4.5 wide, 9.5 tall, 22.5 long and 88 lbs. each, end side terminals. Sealed, explosion proof and self venting. They are ten year life units, all less than 6 months old. Cost new $280.00 each, will sell lot for $1500.00, a savings of $7000.00.

I get approx. 1000 of these units per year, all close to new condition! Perfect for home power station.

Contact me for your future needs!

3 Posts
Feb 18, 2006 09:47 pm
location of batteries

where are batts located and are they available now--pete

7 Posts
Mar 3, 2006 03:39 pm
Re: Batteries - 105 a.h. industrial grade

Hi,
I am very interested in your offer.

1 Posts
Mar 4, 2006 07:10 pm

I am also interested, and can probably pick them up this week.

Len

>One lot 30 each, telecommunications grade 12
>volts. 105 amp hour 850 amp.
>Measurments are 4.5 wide, 9.5 tall,
>22.5 long and 88 lbs. each,
>end side terminals. Sealed, explosion proof
>and self venting. They are ten
>year life units, all less than
>6 months old. Cost new $280.00
>each, will sell lot for $1500.00,
>a savings of $7000.00.
>I get approx. 1000 of these units
>per year, all close to new
>condition! Perfect for home power station.
>
>Contact me for your future needs!

22 Posts
Mar 6, 2006 07:15 am

I'm interested!  Where are they (they'd need to be shipped to Miami...)?  Are these kinda-sorta like Absolyte II's?  Can you send pictures of them to my email?  I can be contacted at 242-357-0491, or via email at islandmanagers @ aol.com?  The sooner the better....

thanks!

J. Chris Cloud

3 Posts
Mar 8, 2006 08:02 pm

were are  u  at  Huh?

3 Posts
Mar 8, 2006 08:05 pm

were are you              would  love  an  order

3 Posts
Mar 13, 2006 09:49 pm

>were are  u  at  
>Huh?   out  side  of  omaha
come  to  denver  4  times  a  year

2 Posts
Feb 23, 2008 03:31 pm

I am semi interested in the batteries I am not sure of where you are I think Omaha? I just got on this site are you still dealing with these batteries? MtMnRoy

2 Posts
May 3, 2008 09:09 am

Ronald

I need these batteries on regular basis, in fact I will be very interested if I can get these as well as other slightly used but perfectly maintained industrial AGM batteries of every capacity starting with 105 Ah to 3000Ah such as GNB Absolyte IIP. I can pick up in stock lots in every quantity.
If you can arrange its shipping, we are willing to pay the freight in advance with the price.
Please contact ASAP shahswar at shahswar dot com

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!