"2 Jacobs Wind Generators for Sale"

2 Posts
Oct 13, 2005 07:25 pm
"2 Jacobs Wind Generators for Sale"

My father collected Jacobs wind generators and parts years ago and the time has come to part with them. Included in the lot are the following items:
1 ea. Jacobs Model 18 (1800 - Watt 40 VDC)
1 ea. Jacobs Model 25 (2500 - Watt 40 VDC)
1 ea. self-feathering hub for the Model 18
1 ea. self-feathering hub for the Model 25
6 ea. used Sitka Spruce blades
3 ea. NEW never-used Sitka Spruce blades
1 ea. tower stub (I believe this is for the Model 25)
1 ea. Tail (I believe this is for the Model 25)
1 ea. Hebco electrical panel
2 ea. end caps (for the Model 18)
2 ea. end caps (for the Model 25)
1 ea. end cap for a Winncharger generator ?
All items are sold as is. These components are perfect for someone who wants to restore 2 wind generators made by the best in the business.

The generators are heavy. They will need to be put on pallets for transportation, unless you want to pick them up in Tulsa, OK. If you have any questions, please e-mail me.

ebay listed at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6005859945&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 You can find complete photos here.

I will consider any offer.

7 Posts
Mar 26, 2006 12:11 pm
Re: "2 Jacobs Wind Generators for Sale"

Do you still have the jacobs turbines for sale?
Would you be willing to sell enough pieces to put one together or only the whole thing?

Dan

1 Posts
Aug 18, 2006 01:33 pm

Do you still have a wind generator for sale?

1 Posts
Aug 27, 2006 08:03 am

Harold do you have any of the Jacobs equipment for sale ?

Bill

1 Posts
Jan 11, 2007 04:15 pm

My father collected Jacobs wind generators and parts years ago and the time has come to part with them. Included in the lot are the following items:
1 ea. Jacobs Model 18 (1800 - Watt 40 VDC)
1 ea. Jacobs Model 25 (2500 - Watt 40 VDC)
1 ea. self-feathering hub for the Model 18
1 ea. self-feathering hub for the Model 25
6 ea. used Sitka Spruce blades
3 ea. NEW never-used Sitka Spruce blades
1 ea. tower stub (I believe this is for the Model 25)
1 ea. Tail (I believe this is for the Model 25)
1 ea. Hebco electrical panel
2 ea. end caps (for the Model 18)
2 ea. end caps (for the Model 25)
1 ea. end cap for a Winncharger generator ?
All items are sold as is. These components are perfect for someone who wants to restore 2 wind generators made by the best in the business.<P>The generators are heavy. They will need to be put on pallets for transportation, unless you want to pick them up in Tulsa, OK. If you have any questions, please e-mail me.<P>ebay listed at <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6005859945&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6005859945&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1</a> You can find complete photos here.<P>I will consider any offer.

I need a new hub for and nose cone for a model 25 and the sheet metal end bells.  I am also interested in the new blades and the cast iron saddle and yaw shaft. I had my hub explode and the results were as you would expect.

4 Posts
Dec 29, 2007 06:27 pm

Les, I recently aquired three Jacobs plants, two model 25, and a 1500 watt system. If you're still looking, you can contact me at mkhanna @ cox.net.  I am located in Newton, KS 67114

ALL SOLD
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010 07:29 am by Mike Hanna »

4 Posts
Feb 10, 2008 11:10 am

mike
do you still have the jacobs  thanks   jim

4 Posts
Feb 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Jim
  Yes, I still have all three systems.  Email me directly for my phone number.  Thanks
                            Mike

4 Posts
Feb 11, 2008 09:24 am

guess i don't know how to email you directly
sorry

4 Posts
Feb 11, 2008 09:35 am

Jim
My address is my first post, but here it is again just in case.  mkhanna @ cox.net   

4 Posts
Feb 11, 2008 09:39 am

Jim.
 All you have to do is click on the highlighted address.  If you want to send me a phone number to reach you, that would work speed up communications. Thanks

mkhanna @ cox.net

Jul 7, 2008 10:38 am

7/07/08 Looking for a Hebco controler,any chance you still have the one you list here?
I am trying to restore a Hebco 125volt dc system back to operation.Also needed is a slip-ring assy.& a  generator mount plate to turn-table. also any manuals or copyies there of. Thanks Lee Wilson

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!