Outdoor wood burning furnace ???

29 Posts
Feb 13, 2005 08:21 pm
Outdoor wood burning furnace ???

I will be purchasing an outdoor wood burning furnace to help heat water with in the near future. I am looking for feedback as to which one seems to be the best. There are so many different manufactures of these furnaces on the market. I would like to here from anyone that is using one or knows of a friend that is using one. I am looking for issues like length of warranty, stainless v.s. steel, max burn time, problems or replacement of parts, ease of cleaning, how well and how fast it heats up. Overall likes and dislikes, and the make and model of the unit. They seem to be very popular in the northern states, and from what I have heard, they really help reduce the heating fuel bills. Any and all input is welcome. I will be installing the unit in central Texas, and it will supply hot water year round and maybe radiant underfloor or radiator heating for winter months, in a 2600 sq ft. home.

captarcandspark

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!