AM100 Inverter Monitor FOR SALE

2 Posts
Feb 10, 2005 05:29 pm
AM100 Inverter Monitor FOR SALE

I have a new in box Advanced Energy brand AM100 inverter monitor that I don't need to use any time soon, and so I will sell it to get what I do need.
You can use this with up to 6 GC1000 Inverter systems. It is completely digital and can be hooked up to your computer for detailed monitoring.
This would be a great monitor if you need it and for the price I will sell it for it is more than worth it. These sell new for $700 and up, I will sell this one for $500 OBO. Any offer fairly considered. Look this up on the web, you will see that this is a great deal!!!

For any other info on this product or for pictures e-mail me and I will promptly respond. This is new in the box and has the full 92 page binded user manual. Everything is in excellent condition and comes with the disc for using this in conjunction w/ your computer.

I have a paypal account for payment and I will provide a tracking # for you as soon as payment is received.

1 Posts
Jun 24, 2005 11:38 am
AM100

Hi,

Do you still have the AM100 meter?

Bradley

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!