used envirolet compost toilet for sale

3 Posts
Jun 30, 2004 04:19 pm
used envirolet compost toilet for sale

Used for 3 months with no problems. Originally purchased in jUNE 2003 FOR $1400.00. I moved and put it in storage. White in color, non-electric, waterless, very clean and taken care of real well. Please email to negotiate price and shipping.

2 Posts
Jul 20, 2004 08:13 am
Re: used envirolet compost toilet for sale

Could you give me some additional details about the compost toilet.  Brand, Specs, supplies, and also the price that you are looking for.  If the price is right I would be willing to purchase the unit right away.  I am currently looking for any used composting toilet.

Thanks,

Beau

1 Posts
Jul 31, 2004 11:39 am
small composting toilet

I need a small composting toilet(one person cabin), non-electric.  I am wondering if anyone has a used one they would like to sell.  I'd like as much information about the unit as you have, including price and where you are located.

Thanks,

Jean

2 Posts
Aug 6, 2004 08:50 pm
Where are you located?

I am interested in finding out if you can ship the toilet. Is it still available?

We are in Va in the DC area or WV.

1 Posts
Sep 19, 2004 12:55 pm
used compost toilet

Is the used envirolet compost toilet still for sale?

5 Posts
Oct 15, 2004 07:27 am
toilet purchase

I would like to make an offer on the toilet

5 Posts
Oct 15, 2004 07:28 am
Re: toilet purchase

>I would like to make an offer
>on the toilet

5 Posts
Oct 15, 2004 07:33 am
toilet

800 dollars + shipping I will pay

5 Posts
Oct 15, 2004 07:33 am
Re: toilet

>800 dollars + shipping I will pay
>

5 Posts
Oct 15, 2004 07:34 am
Re: toilet

>>800 dollars + shipping I will pay
>>
e mail me ttrryl @ aol.com
>

5 Posts
Dec 8, 2005 06:36 pm
Re: used envirolet compost toilet for sale

Is this still for sale?? Thanks, Joe
please email ginncrew @ yahoo.com

>Used for 3 months with no problems.
>Originally purchased in jUNE 2003 FOR
>$1400.00. I moved and put it
>in storage. White in color, non-electric,
>waterless, very clean and taken care
>of real well. Please email to
>negotiate price and shipping.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!