gnb absolyte IIp batteries for sale/ these are as good as you get

1 Posts
May 13, 2004 11:59 pm
gnb absolyte IIp batteries for sale/ these are as good as you get

I work in the teleco/isp networking equipment world....we are in the process of removing some of the best  "used" batteries I have ever seen....they are model 3-100A33 Absolyte IIp made by GNB.   These are sealed batteries that have a design life of 20 years...they are sealed and do not require watering or special rooms...each batery cost about $2400 when new about 3 years ago...they have been in a temperature controlled enviroment with a VERY expensive system monitoring their proper charge at all times...the batteries can be connected together in many different ways to achieve the voltage you need...each battey has 3 cells that each produce 2 volts..you can put as many together as you want to get your voltage...each battery has 1600 amp hours of capacity.....the batteries are located in San Diego...pricing will be reasonable...call if you need more information...regards Joe  858 486 5391

10 Posts
Jul 13, 2004 11:11 am
Re: gnb absolyte IIp batteries for sale/ these are as good as you get

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-04 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-04 AT 07:25�PM (EST)

Joe!  Where did you go?

1 Posts
Sep 12, 2004 12:31 am
Re: gnb absolyte IIp batteries for sale/ these are as good as you get

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-04 AT 07:26�PM (EST)LAST
>EDITED ON Jul-31-04 AT 07:25�PM (EST)
>
>Joe!  Where did you go?
>
>
I'm not Joe, but I also have some Absolyte IIP batteries for sale if you are still looking for any.  Located in Texas (Waco) - I could deliver
to Dallas, Austin, Houston...  Used, 2 years old, model 100A25 - 1200AH, 6Volt (that is at the 8hour discharge rate - most batteries spec'd for solar G have seen, give amp-hour rating at 20 or 24 hour rate, so these would be actually a fair bit more at 24 hour rate).
Put 4 in series for your 24V solar or wind system.
(I am about to set up a PV/wind system, and bought a pallet of these batteries, but ends up I will only need about half of them) - would like to get $1000 each (these would cost well over $2000 each new), or $3000 for 4 (that would be 1200AH @ 24V)

Matt Geer
mmgenergy @ moparmatt.com

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!