want to purchase used solar pathfinder

16 Posts
Apr 18, 2004 05:01 pm
want to purchase used solar pathfinder

prefer unit with base and carrying case

1 Posts
Aug 12, 2008 08:11 pm
solar pathfinder

I am interested in purchasing a used solar pathfinder.
« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2008 05:44 pm by Tim Swyden »

16 Posts
Apr 10, 2009 07:50 am
Re: want to purchase used solar pathfinder

Tim,

Any luck with finding a pathfinder? I did find out that realgoods rents the portable unit for $25/week. I personaly would prefer not have to lay out $300+ for something I might use a few times. Maybe I can buy 1 and resell it?

Regards/John

72 Posts
Apr 11, 2009 08:50 am

John,
How much would you resell it for?

I was able to use a simple glass dome from a clock to get my rough ideas. Worked great ... I think.

I would love to use one of these things to confirm my early findings, but I do not want to spend anywhere near what they cost new.

16 Posts
Apr 11, 2009 11:20 am

I am weighing that decision. I can rent the unit and purchase the pathfinder plotting software from realgoods at a cheaper rate.I will probably only use a couple of times. I'm just surprised that nobody has a unit they want to sell?I've been hunting for years.

Regards/John

2 Posts
Dec 29, 2011 04:07 pm

i have one posted on craiglist central nj

Scottash3 @ gmail.com

2 Posts
Dec 29, 2011 04:08 pm

I have one on craiglist central NJ

Scottash3 @ gmail.com

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!