Wind Turbines

1 Posts
Jan 4, 2004 10:55 pm
Wind Turbines

Looking for a company that manufactures "egg-beater" type/style wind turbines

1 Posts
Feb 1, 2004 05:11 am
Re: Wind Turbines

What basic size or design are you looking for?  (Home use or wind farm size?)

Concerning the wind farm design, a company named FloWind manufactured a design for its own use. This is the only company I know of that made more that just one VAWT for prototype or test purposes. They went BR in 1997.  Nearly all of the turbine's components were contracted out to third party suppliers...with FloWind just assembling the unit on site.  Concerning the blade, they contracted with an aluminum extruder to make the airfoil shape, which was then shipped to another company capable of doing the proper bending/shaping.  

29 Posts
Feb 23, 2004 03:15 am

When you mean vertical axis windgenerators with the "egg-beater type" then try:

http://www.boellberg-projekt.de/English/english.html
or

http://www.ropatec.com/

12 Posts
Mar 12, 2004 01:16 pm

>Looking for a company that manufactures "egg-beater"
>type/style wind turbines
I am currently developing a 4kw "egg beater" type. It should be ready for sale in a few weeks.

2 Posts
May 7, 2004 10:38 am

Sancor Cdn 1800-387-5245 0r USA 1-800-387-5126
For wind turbines approx $ 50.00 plus S/H

1 Posts
Jun 20, 2004 10:15 am
egg beaters

what wind speeds are needed for this type of turbine

3 Posts
Sep 8, 2004 11:04 am

Jim,  How's your product coming?  I might have a customer.

>>Looking for a company that manufactures "egg-beater"
>>type/style wind turbines
>I am currently developing a 4kw "egg beater" type. It should be ready for sale in a few weeks.

1 Posts
Feb 11, 2005 09:39 am
eggbeater style wind turbine

Do you know of a company which manufactures this type of wind turbine?

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!