Submersible hydro UW100 for sale

39 Posts
Jul 16, 2013 10:10 pm
Submersible hydro UW100 for sale

For sale, 12VDC submersible hydro, up to 8A or 100W peak output.�  Small, propeller-driven (prop about the size of an outboard motor prop; unit only about the size of a basketball). Tons of extra parts. Brand new, I just tried it once in our river and realized I don't have sufficient water current for significant output.�  � See details where I bought it: http://www.absak.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/33_89_90/products_id/3�  .�  If you're interested, let's talk prices. I'm thinking in the $1200 range. -Matt

1 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 09:33 pm
Re: Submersible hydro UW100 for sale

Matt,
My name is Tyler Wrenn, I live in South Carolina. I'm in 11th grade and I am doing a research project on Ocean Turbines. I am building a scale system so I will be able to run test and see if there is a better blade design and I need the underwater turbine so I can make my own blades and run test. Me and my professor can offer $900 for your UW100. Are you interested?

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!