RMA/customer support???

12 Posts
May 29, 2012 02:41 pm
RMA/customer support???

What's up in the customer support department? I can't get an answer, or a return call.

Also, in the time it's taking to get a return authorization, the website has dumped my shopping cart, so I have to hunt down the parts for my next order, again. I thought, if I was signed in, my shopping cart would be saved for me Huh

I've been an Alt-E Store customer for over 10 years. This is not what I've come to expect from Alt-E. If I don't get a call back from customer service, the shopping cart issue is probably moot.

65 Posts
May 29, 2012 02:50 pm
Re: RMA/customer support???

Hi Douglas,
I'm very sorry about the 1-2 punch of problems on our side. Our website was hit today by some kind of spambot that's overloading our server and causing several problems. We took measures just shortly ago to address this problem. Unfortunately, as part of it we likely zero'd out several carts online.

We also happen to be low on coverage in our customer service department due to the holiday. I'll be sure to have someone on our team reach out to you directly asap. I apologize that you were unable to get someone during your call.

kind regards,
Sascha  Deri

CEO

AltE
"Making Renewable Do-able" (tm)
http://www.altEstore.com/

12 Posts
May 29, 2012 04:30 pm
Re: RMA/customer support???

Thank you, Sascha. I think we're getting it all sorted.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!