Prosine 1000

6 Posts
Jul 17, 2003 02:42 pm
Prosine 1000

For Sale, Prosine 12Volt 1000 watt true sine inverter with GFCI outlets.
I purchased this Prosine 1000 watt true sine inverter and used it for only three months. During this time I realized I needed more wattage, (wifes curling iron..) I currently have upgraded and would like to sell my Prosine. I am asking $550. If you are interested in buying this give me a call 585-637-4068 or email slessord @ rochester.rr.com.

2 Posts
Aug 23, 2003 10:14 am
Re: Prosine 1000

Let me know if you still have this inverter.
Regards,
Alex

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!