Money Making Recycling Tips

13 Posts
Dec 21, 2010 02:52 am
Money Making Recycling Tips

Recycling is rapidly becoming a profitable business and also helps to maintain green sustainable ecology. Recycling organic waste, electronic gadgets, wood, paper helps to reduce land pollution and protection of environment. Know more about how to earn money by recycling residential, commercial, industrial goods and items. Go Green! Earn Green!
Some things that can help you earn money are listed below.
    * Used cans and bottles can be collected from campgrounds, city parks and other places and sold to buyback collection centers in and around your area. Offer to collect them from neighbors and friends who are too lazy to go to the local recycling center, what you earn would be a small amount initially but remember, the more you collect the more you earn.
    * Recycling old books can get you money as well. A flea market or a consignment shop would be a good place to sell off your books. Online auctions, university message boards and garage sales are other options. You could also keep your eyes open for collectible books among the old books in your home, which can earn you a lot of money.
    * Donating your clothes to a recognized charity can help you earn a tax rebate. Ensure that the organization issues a receipt and that it is qualified by IRS. Keep a record of the clothes donated and their value.
« Last Edit: Jan 23, 2011 12:05 pm by Sascha Deri »

3 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 04:02 am
Re: Money Making Recycling Tips

I've been teaching and encouraging my daughter to sell used cans and bottles to buyback collection centers here in Chicago. I would let her keep the money she earns and she was really happy with it even if it's a small amount. My point exactly is, our children need to learn the value of these recyclable materials. They know what to do with them if we educate them properly.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!