Jacobs Model 25 2500 Watt Control Panel - Very Nice Condition

1 Posts
Oct 3, 2010 12:32 pm
Jacobs Model 25 2500 Watt Control Panel - Very Nice Condition

Hello, I have a very nice looking Jacobs Wind Electric 32 volt Model 25 Control Panel for sale.I believe it is for a 2500 watt Jacobs. It is NOT all rusted up like many that have spent their lives in damp basements. It's just beautiful. The meters appear to be in excellent condition. Even the incandescent pilot light works.I will provide photos of this control box inside and out to any interested parties.It is truly a rare find. It is untested. 175.00
Contact Karen at bryantwind @ windstream.net  Thanks.

1 Posts
Jul 12, 2014 05:31 am
Re: Jacobs Model 25 2500 Watt Control Panel - Very Nice Condition

Hello Karen,

I would be interested in your control panel for a Jacobs wind
  generator if you still have it? Can you please let me know if you
  still have it.  Model 25  2500 Watt.

Thanks

Shane

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!