Xantrex C35 controller

55 Posts
Apr 17, 2010 10:03 pm
Xantrex C35 controller

Who in the forum actually has this controller? My question is how hard is it to switch from dump load to pmw mode?

46 Posts
Apr 18, 2010 02:12 pm
Re: Xantrex C35 controller

Hey Max, this is one of the simplest and versatile charge controllers I know of. Mine is a c40, but the whole series operate the same. You probably don't need a display if you are going to use it solely as a dump controller, but I highly reccomend one if you are going to use it in charge mode.
To change functions all you do is move a little jumper inside the unit. Change your mind? just move it back. Best of luck -m

55 Posts
Apr 24, 2010 12:30 pm
Re: Xantrex C35 controller

I do not have a diversion load that runs in water it is air cooled soo. I have not made a purchase but in summer I dont want to make heat. I will just save my money now. THX

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!