Delta T Pro DHW Controller

1 Posts
May 5, 2009 01:15 pm
Delta T Pro DHW Controller

I recently replaced my old controller with a Heliodyne Delta T Pro Ethernet version.  I have the Grundfos flow/temp sensor as well as a half dozen 10K sensors for other temps.

I'm getting an inconsistent reading on Energy.  Some days it seems to chart the KBTU's properly, other days it will show  only a couple of hours with the intervening hours showing zero.  Some days it will not show any hours other than zero.

I have the Grundfos flow/temp box checked and the pressure /temp box unchecked because I don't have that sensor.

Question? Do I need both sensors to get reliable reading's?

I know the system is working because my tank right now is full of 137 F water!

22 Posts
May 5, 2009 02:37 pm
Re: Delta T Pro DHW Controller

George,

You should not need both sensors to work correctly.  I suggest you call Heliodyne and ask their tech support to help you troubleshoot the device.  1.888.878.8750

Please let me know what you find out, I'm about to install the exact same device on my system later this month.

Amy
AltE Store
amy @ altestore.com
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015 05:23 pm by Amy Beaudet »

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!