1 Posts
Jan 7, 2000 07:34 pm
wanted used solar panels

wanted goood used solar panels/Arizona

2 Posts
Apr 13, 2000 01:56 pm
Re: wanted used solar panels

>wanted goood used solar panels/Arizona

I have 12  Solarex VLX-70 solar panels  for sale.  Each produces 70 watts and purchased for $328. They have been in service for about 9 months and are in excellent condition. Sale price $1,000 for each set of 4,  or $2,700 for all 12 .... i.e $3.33 per watt (Miami, Florida pick-up or purchaser pays shipping).

If interested, e-mail me at ScubaRAT @ aol.com

1 Posts
Jun 6, 2000 10:54 am

>wanted goood used solar panels/Arizona

I have a hundred 5 watt panels, produce 15 volts at 200-300ma each.  I can sell them for $25. each.They are new, wires attached.  12x12 inches.
Please reply so I know you've read this , thanks.

14 Posts
Sep 8, 2011 03:27 pm

I have 6 Solavolt 85 watt p anels boxed and ready to ship one has some sight damage to the junction box but it functions well and the junction box seals tight.  $265 per panel, 4 Seimens SP75 $300 ea, 4ea BP 75 $300 ea, 2 matrix 105 (24volt) 400 ea, 2 10 watt panels 65ea, 2 unisolar 42 watt unbreakable panels 200 ea.
Shipping fees paid by the buyer. (as estimated buy ups).
« Last Edit: Mar 8, 2012 11:10 am by David Arthur »

7 Posts
Jan 31, 2012 06:39 am

Hey, My friend is offering me some used Solar panels. So I just want to know that does it effect their efficiency if i bought used solar panels?

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!