New Solar Panel for sale

3 Posts
Dec 15, 2008 08:06 pm
New Solar Panel for sale

I have a new Kyocera KC 125G solar panel, never installed or used, for sale for $300.  I will deliver panel anywhere in Southern Calif for your inspection and purchase.

5 Posts
Dec 16, 2008 10:46 am
Re: New Solar Panel for sale

Do these panels have blocking diodes to prevent discharge at night?

Also, Will these panels still charge when partially shaded?

Finally, would you consider shipping to Wyoming?

Many thanks.

Hal Nash

3 Posts
Dec 16, 2008 01:22 pm

Hi Hal,
This solar panel (just one) does not contain blocking diodes to prevent discharge at night.  It does contain bypass diodes that permit operation in partial shade.  I would consider shipping to Wyoming if I am paid in advance.
Louie Jensen

5 Posts
Dec 17, 2008 09:18 am

Louie, thanks for the reply.  Can you tell me how much shipping would be to wyoming zip code 82935?

I could pay via check, money order, or PayPal.

You can reply to my email address if you wish:

hnash53 @ sweetwaterhsa.com

Hal Nash

3 Posts
Dec 17, 2008 02:06 pm

Hal Nash
Your answer in your email hnash53.
Louie Jensen

1 Posts
Mar 4, 2009 07:17 pm

Hi Do you still have the kyocera panel?

let me know

1 Posts
Mar 10, 2009 03:11 pm

Hi-

Have you sold that Kyocera Panel yet?

Let me know

1 Posts
Jul 24, 2009 09:39 am

I assume you have sold this item. Since I just joined today I wasn't sure. I have a friend that could use a kc125g panel. Thanks

Larry
[email protected]

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!