for sale solar air heaters

11 Posts
Dec 10, 2008 10:36 pm
for sale solar air heaters

I have several 4x8 solar air heaters located in iowa looking to trade for a wind generator. thanks

3 Posts
Dec 11, 2008 01:09 pm
Re: for sale solar air heaters

Hi,
I have a bowjohn windmill with 5 blades that has a compressor on it that does not work very well. It spins at 10 mph winds and tethers out of the wind when a gale picks up. I need heat panels. The windmill is not in use since the pole snapped in 163 mph winds. I would trade. This windmill could probably work well if you know how to connect it to a generator for electricity production. I used it to pump my water in conjunction with a positive water pump I still have that works but not without a compressor. I also have the compressor I would trade.
Sincerely,
Phylenne Howard
veleynna @ yahoo.com
435 458 3967

1 Posts
Jan 7, 2009 05:52 am

I live in pakistan and interested to buy solar air heaters, can you send me pics,specs and price.Please alos let m eknow how it works.

I appreciate your time.

Thanks

1 Posts
Feb 9, 2009 01:56 pm

Brian:

I would be interested i purchasing your solar air heaters.  Can you let me know more what you have.

Thanks

Bob H.

970 596 3151

3 Posts
Feb 12, 2009 07:17 pm

Cleardome solar
619 990 7977. Item Bisfa4

Gaim.com also sells them.

3 Posts
Feb 12, 2009 07:20 pm

For less than $500 you can purchase a heat panel from Clear Dome Solar, Item BisFA 4 phone: 619 990 7977.

I bought my first one on sale from Giaim.com for about $300.00.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!