for sale: air-x turbines(SOLD)

220 Posts
Dec 3, 2008 02:04 am
for sale: air-x turbines(SOLD)

we have two(one land and one marine model) air-x 12v 400w turbines looking for very windy locations. the air-x land was up for 90 days. this marine model is new in box(opened).

http://store.altenergystore.com/Wind-Turbines/Wind-Turbines-Electric/Southwest-Windpower-Turbines-Parts/Air-X-Wind-Electric-Turbines/Southwest-Wind-Power-Air-X-Wind-Turbine-Land-400W-12V/p1429/

http://store.altenergystore.com/Wind-Turbines/Wind-Turbines-Electric/Southwest-Windpower-Turbines-Parts/Air-X-Wind-Electric-Turbines/Southwest-Wind-Power-Air-X-Wind-Turbine-Marine-400W-12V/p1430/

all with original packaging and paperwork.

derate these retail prices by .5 add $20 for shipping* and pray for wind and they are yours.

disclaimer: my advice is to derate your expectations by that same .5 factor before even paying half price. these air-x models are a fun way to learn about wind power. and if you think of it as a "model", you won't be disappointed.
�  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  �  � 
land version�  � $370 total

marine version $460 total

*coast to coast shipping

any payment method would be fine. the easiest would be a check via us mail.

best regards, dave
« Last Edit: Dec 14, 2008 09:48 pm by david ames »

5 Posts
Dec 8, 2008 07:47 pm
Re: for sale: air-x model turbines

I'll buy them both.  I live in Wyoming...heavy wind here.  Wind is Wyoming's 4-letter word.

I can pay via check, money order, PayPal (fastest).

Please get back with me.

Thanks.

Hal Nash
Green River WY   82935

220 Posts
Dec 8, 2008 08:29 pm

hi hal,

is this you?

http://www.countryplans.com/nash.html

that is some sweet cabin you have built!

regards, dave

ps- we can drop one of those shipping charges with both  units to the same address.
« Last Edit: Dec 9, 2008 01:27 am by david ames »

5 Posts
Dec 13, 2008 08:18 pm

STill got these?  I got your email.  Call me. I gave my phone numbers to you.

Hal

220 Posts
Dec 14, 2008 09:52 pm
Re: for sale: air-x turbines(SOLD)

(contacted by phone)

thanks hal,

please keep us updated as to how you made out.

kind regards, dave

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!