Wanted: Good used solar panels and equipment in NC

2 Posts
Jun 13, 2002 05:53 pm
Wanted: Good used solar panels and equipment in NC

I'm looking for some used solar equipment at reasonable prices. We have a great location for solar but not a lot of funds( we are both disabled). Any help would be really appreciated.

Sep 24, 2002 03:24 am
Re: Wanted: Good used solar panels and equipment in NC

I dont mean this in an ugly way but, who isnt. Its been impossible for me to find used solar equipment at resonable prices. I tryed for 15 years. I to live in NC. Nash Co. We have lived off grid for a little more than twenty years. Most of that time was without any electricity at all. This was by choice, sort of. The last utility power pole is about 300 yards away but the power company would only route there line in such a way as to open up a 30 foot wide swath of trees that would have made a funnel for northwest winter winds to blow right at our front door. Also being at the end of the line with very little chance of other customers hooking up we would have to pay for the extension as well as clearing and maintianing the swath. I wont even go into the hoops the county put us through when we tryed to get a temporary service. So for us the moved to solar was payed for with what we saved from not having a electric bill. E-mail me and I will let you know of some places where I found some deals on new solar electric stuff.  

14 Posts
Feb 3, 2012 02:32 pm
Re: Wanted: Good used solar panels and equipment in NC

I have an entire system for sale, Trace Sw 4024  (2ea) inverters with many extras 1320 watts of panels (4 BP 75, 4 SP 75, 6 Solavolt 85 and 2 Matrix 105s) a tracking mount that has never been out of the box and lots of odds and ends cables, wires, contollers etc. I would take $8750 for the whole system or will sell you the parts you want.

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!