Wind Generators

2 Posts
Jun 9, 2002 07:37 pm
Wind Generators

hi i live in canada My dad is looking for a wind generator for cottage use.We are having troubles finding something in canada on the net can anyone help please?

thank you

2 Posts
Aug 27, 2002 08:31 am
Re: Wind Generators

>hi i live in canada My dad
>is looking for a wind generator
>for cottage use.We are having troubles
>finding something in canada on the
>net can anyone help please?
>thank you

I have the perfect wind generator for cottage use. it is very simple and requires no real expertise.

callme  and we can discuss. 918-809-7223
John

1 Posts
Nov 3, 2002 08:18 pm

go to
hydrogen appliances.com,,, look for the 239$ six blade whisper wind mill   unregulated it makes H2 at almost no wind and can withstand 140 kph winds good luck

3 Posts
May 21, 2003 01:25 am

Good Day,
I noticed your question for Canadian support of wind energy systems and I am replying to let you know that we are available in southwestern Ontario should you wish to consult us.  We do a lot of Q & A via e-mail, and don't mind answering a lot of questions.
Thanks, Dave Birch
Lakeshore Power Systems
Aylmer, Ontario
519-773-5565

Jan 13, 2004 02:16 pm

>thank you

l'm Canadian too. You can check windturbina.ca. They have good price and offer good technical service.

1 Posts
Jan 14, 2004 08:34 am

Hi,
We are advisors/distributors/service of small renewable energy systems, including wind generators. Can you specify your electricity demand, I mean, what electric appliances you wanna to operate, daily hours, days per week, seasonal usage per year. A 400 W or an 800W/1000W dc battery charging wind turbine could be enough, we size the battery bank and the inverter to the peak and daily electricity demand. The system would be delivered from the US directly to you. What energy source do you use at present?
Please reply to windenergy.budapest @ windenergy.hu
Yours, Andy Zavaczki Phone +3612790407
>thank you

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!