Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.

8 Posts
Sep 14, 2008 11:43 pm
Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.

I know this sounds wild, but I have all the U. S. Government documentation, prototype production photos, Copyright Certificates for the engineering drawings and specifications for this device. I am the inventor and I guarantee this invention will utterly amaze you. I have kept it secret for years for a number of reasons. There is nothing like it in the Patent Office, or on the World market. I am looking for a partner to assist in developing and marketing several versions of this device. Patent rights are still available! Please contact me at mrhcarter @ aol.com with sub line "ACE".

Sep 22, 2008 04:53 am
Re: Revolutionary Non-Fuel Electric Engine - NEW - Recorded with U.S. Govt.

A "non-fuel electric engine"
Maybe I am just trying to argue semantics but, to my mind, there are electric motors with stators and windings and so on and, then there are "internal combustion" engines with pistons and cylinders and such. You claim to have an electric engine? One that does not consume a natural resource no less.
And this "electric engine" is recorded with the U.S. government? Wow! Impressive.
I don't know why but images of Fred and Barney going to work come to mind. I mean their cars would take a fuel strictly speaking. The human body, I suppose, could be considered as a bio-electric engine, but we need food for fuel. So that rules out the Flintstone mobile.

Sorry, Harry. I didn't mean that the way it sounds. The cynicism comes from "if it sounds to good to be true." Nothing personal, but the name "Harold Carter," its a little to generic like John Smith. You know what I mean?
Also, it strikes me as really odd that someone as brilliant as you, who could invent such a device and, be smart enough to get patents and copyrights on it, would be selling it on an internet forum. Lets see it. You have protected your ideas and prototype. Explain how it works.

163 Posts
Sep 22, 2008 10:28 am

Explain how it works.

If he thinks that Copyright drawings are a secret, then I'm sure he will have no problem coming up with an explanation as to how it works. It only took a few minutes to find his copyrighted drawings.

Type of Work:      Visual Material
Registration Number / Date:VAu000553176 / 2002-02-07
Application Title: The electric engine II.
Title:             The electric engine.
Description:       Technical drawing.
Copyright Claimant:Harold L. Carter, Jr., 1951-
Date of Creation:  2002
Names:             Carter, Harold L., Jr., 1951-

Of course anyone can copyright a drawing for a perpetual motion machine. The difficulty is in getting it to work, and then convincing the Patent Office that you have something to protect. Mr Carter hasn't taken that next step, but with someone else's money who knows........
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2008 10:31 am by john bodden »

8 Posts
Sep 22, 2008 01:30 pm

Dear Mr. Schmidt;

I understand your concerns. I have dealt with many people over the years who do not believe because they do not understand (or have access to) the facts. They either want to be educated or they want things for free. Would you work for anyone for free? I doubt it. Common sense says NO.

Do I have Patents? NO. Am I eligible to secure Patent rights for The Electric Engine? Yes, but I do not have the thousands of dollars necessary to pursue such (at this time). In any event, I do own the Copyrights for my work and I hope to introduce my work to the World (Backed up with authentic credentials and documentation) in the hopes that the sale of the Copyrighted materials will provide me with the resources I need to prove my work to everyone.

If you are interested in the facts (and you can see beyond my simplified efforts - I don't claim to be Superman - I claim to have invented something very good), you (and anyone else) may investigate my work and see for yourself that I am sincere, honest, correct and credible.

In a few days, I will have a more perfect web site hosted that will present the details you seek. For now, you may further investigate The Electric Engine at...

http://www.nonfuelengine.com

I thank you for your input.
Harold Carter  mrhcarter @ aol.com

184 Posts
Sep 22, 2008 02:15 pm

Harold,

You claim to have a non-fuel electric engine, but your website claims that principle of operation has something to do with electro-magnets. Electro-magnets use electrical energy, in other words, FUEL.  Right? 

8 Posts
Sep 22, 2008 02:36 pm

Yes, one could say that the electrical energy used by the electromagnets (Which cause the Electric Engine to operate) is the "Fuel" in to this device. However, an auxillary alternator (exactly as what is now used on autos) is being driven from the output shaft is able to supply more than enough energy to feed the electromagnets! My design presents an electro-mechanical configuration that has not previously been envisioned or reduced to practice. But now, it has. I have personally tested the prototype. It works. How well (In the final analysis and in an application for land vehicle propulsion), depends upon the level of technology that is applied to the production of the Electric Engine's component elements.

I have no doubt that the end results will be very interesting and effective.

Harold Carter mrhcarter @ aol.com

163 Posts
Sep 22, 2008 05:25 pm

Mr. Carter,

You appear to be a prolific copyrighter. Are all of the below listed yours?

1985 Automatic tuner : Automatic guitar tuner. Copyright Number VAu000076537

1985 High Current multi-disk generator. Copyright Number VAu000076501

1990 Children's allowance calendar. Copyright Number VAu000173252

1993 Games that drivers play. Copyright Number TX0003470537

1994 Boring rod sleeve. Copyright Number VAu000317547

1994 How to earn thousands in extra income : driving big trucks. Copyright Number TXu000623302

1996 United States illegal alien survival manual. Copyright Number TXu000717305

1998 Gold mailing plan : design SY95130. Copyright Number VAu000445403

2001 Electromagnetic engine. Copyright Number VAu000515582

2001 Electromagnetic engine 2001. Copyright Number VAu000546550

2002 Electric engine. Copyright Number VAu000553176

8 Posts
Sep 22, 2008 06:00 pm

Yes. I also have many other creations that are not as yet officially copyright or patent protected. I am 56 years old and I have many years of mechanical experience that has helped me invent many things. The Electric Engine is only the tip of the iceburg.

Thanks.

Harold Carter mrhcarter @ aol.com

76 Posts
Sep 25, 2008 10:40 am

I have pictures in my album here of my electric Dodge Dakota.  Making electric vehicles isn't hard.  If the government one is nuclear powered or has laser beams that shoot out of it, THEN I'm interested.

Why not make small versions of these and sell them as electric scooters or go-karts (thereby circumventing traffic and crash test laws)?  Make a million bucks, it's the American way.

It could just be the static in the air, but I think I smell a perpetual motion machine...

« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2008 10:45 am by Travis McMillian »

8 Posts
Sep 25, 2008 08:19 pm

If you have the money, I have the technology and the time! Are you one of those people who think that perpetual motion devices do not exist? If they didn't exist - why would the Govt have a law stating that perpetual motion devices cannot be patented? Yes, scooters or bicycles powered by electromagnets would be great. Like I said, if you got the money, I have the technology and the time.

Oct 23, 2008 01:45 pm

Hi Harold.  What is the URL of your new web site? The old one (http://www.nonfuelengine.com) is no longer up and running?

Tony

3 Posts
Jan 12, 2009 10:00 pm

What is the matter with the education system today? How is it possible in 2009 that seemingly intelligent adults believe in perpetual motion? 1809 perhaps, but 2009? Here's a suggestion: get your brilliant idea onto the market right away, patent or no patent. Asian manufacturers do this all the time. If it's a good idea it will take off. NOTHING can take the place of an honest-to-goodness working product. Paul

8 Posts
Jul 20, 2009 07:16 pm

http://www.ElectromagnetEngine.com

97 Posts
Jul 20, 2009 11:03 pm

I can't resist biting on this one. ;-)  Please tell us more, Harold.....what is the power source for the AC alternator that develops the 12VDC to run the electromagnets?
I was mystified for the longest time by the 1930's inventor that claimed he could run an automobile on water.  Then later, discovered that the water must first be electrolyzed by an external power source to separate hydrogen gas, which could then be burned in an internal combustion engine. I also learned one of the basic laws of physics, that energy can neither be created nor destroyed.......it can only change form.  Forgive me for being skeptical, but my intentions are good.....I just need more information,and find perpetual motion a very difficult concept to swallow.  Smiles :-)  Jon C.

8 Posts
Jul 21, 2009 06:26 am

Jon...

The power source for the 12v alternator is a battery. This is evident (and presented) on the electro-mechanical schematic shown on my site on the Documents page. Perhaps I should have said "revolutionary non-fossil fuel Electric Engine" in my description?

Are we going to split some more hairs? Not too many, please - I'm almost bald already.

97 Posts
Jul 21, 2009 10:05 am

Ok, thank you Harold.  I see the schematic, but it appears to me that the battery is only supplying the field winding of the alternator, and the power for the alternator is pully drive from the magnetic engine?  I see the alternator putting out 1080 watts and the engine generating 1939 watts of power.  I am looking for the missing 859 watts, and still confused here, but I will let your hairs rest, including my own, and be content with my conventionally driven electric golf cart. :-) Best of luck to you.  Jon C.

Jul 26, 2009 06:41 pm

Maybe its just in the semantics but I just can't get past the use of words "electric engine."
To many folks, "engine" and "motor" are synonymous but to me, I relate motor to electrical and engine to internal combustion or steam. Some of us might say, "What size motor do have in your car?" referring to the engine of course but those same people would most likely not say, "What size engine is in your washing machine?" So when I read "Electric Engine" that, sends up a flag, in a manner of speaking and, forgive my ignorance Harold, I don't know wether to salute it or ridicule it. Would there perhaps be a more fitting name? A radial patterned linear motor perhaps? How about, "The Carter Circumlinear Motor?" Or, if it happens to be capable of say, 100 horsepower on a dynamometer, call it the CCL100? Catchy, huh?

Émilie du Châtelet proved Sir Isaac Newton wrong where, the energy delivered by an object in motion is proportional to v2, not v.

Galileo Galilei proved the Vatican wrong where the Earth is not the center of the universe it merely orbits the Sun as many other "heavenly bodies" do. (Something the Vatican did not conceed too until the year 1984 by the way.)

Could Harold Carter be the name that is know for proving Nicolas Léonard Sadi Carnot wrong? Time will tell.
http://www.corrosion-doctors.org/Biographies/CarnotBio.htm

Jul 26, 2009 07:00 pm

No doubt some might argue that it was Nicholas Copernicus that observed the Earth as an orbiting satellite but history tells us the he merely picked up were Galileo was forced to concede to the Vatican under the threat of torture. Similar to but not the same as Guglielmo Marconi being accredited to having invented the radio. We all know now the Marconi's patent was overturned because Nikola Tesla already held the patent on transmitting electric signals wirelessly.

9 Posts
Jul 27, 2009 11:20 am

BTW...from the NY Times:

"One adult American in five thinks the Sun revolves around the Earth, an idea science had abandoned by the 17th century"

26 Posts
Jul 28, 2009 11:01 am

BTW...from the NY Times:

"One adult American in five thinks the Sun revolves around the Earth, an idea science had abandoned by the 17th century"

Hmm ,that is sad. Was this a new poll?

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!