Trace SW5548Dual Power Panel for sale - never used!

12 Posts
Jun 2, 2002 10:20 pm
Trace SW5548Dual Power Panel for sale - never used!

I have 2 11.5KW power panels for sale - my brother got them for his office and never used them - and now we are anxious to get something for them.  We are asking $6200 each.  They are $10,000 list price and $7800 here.  The have never been out of the crates.  They are in a store room near Sacramento, CA.  They need to be picked up, or we can ship them to you (at your cost) - they are very heavy - 460lbs each.

Please call me at 407-230-8458 or email me at cathysana @ yahoo.com.  

thanks,

Cathy Sana

May 20, 2003 10:02 pm
Re: Trace SW5548Dual Power Panel for sale - never used!

>I have 2 11.5KW power panels for
>sale - my brother got them
>for his office and never used
>them - and now we are
>anxious to get something for them.
> We are asking $6200 each.
> They are $10,000 list price
>and $7800 here.  The have
>never been out of the crates.
> They are in a store
>room near Sacramento, CA.  They
>need to be picked up, or
>we can ship them to you
>(at your cost) - they are
>very heavy - 460lbs each.
>Please call me at 407-230-8458 or email
>me at cathysana @ yahoo.com.
>thanks,
>Cathy Sana   you have two 5,500 watts,power
             inverters with a totel of 11,ooo
             watts.  i orderd one for $2,878,
             with siping.  

12 Posts
Jul 5, 2003 11:02 am

Hi Kevin,

We probably aren't talking about the same thing - the Trace, now Xantrex  SW5548Dual power panel is wholesaled at $6200 - and gives 11.5KW AC inverted electricity.  If you paid less than $3k for one, then you got it second hand and/or used.  This one is new.  
Thanks for your input.  I am now going to lower the price even more, as I have to find a buyer - first to selected folks, to $4800.

2 Posts
Aug 23, 2003 10:26 am

Do you still own these panels and what are their measurements.

Alex

12 Posts
Sep 18, 2003 07:09 pm

Hi Alex,

We sold these, sorry - they have some good ones here at the alternative energy store, though.

>Do you still own these panels and
>what are their measurements.
>Alex

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!