mount suggestions for Kyocera KC40T

73 Posts
Aug 27, 2008 07:35 am
mount suggestions for Kyocera KC40T

Anyone have suggestions for mounting (3) KC40T panels. I've gone thru the store a bit but the descriptions for sizing are slightly confusing. I'm looking at either a "roof" mount, that I'll mount on the exterior side wall of the garage OR a pole mount design. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
James

578 Posts
Aug 27, 2008 10:17 am
Re: mount suggestions for Kyocera KC40T

for mounting stuff, i would call our sales staff, or use the manufacturers webesites if you want to go it on your own.

www.unirac.com

www.2seas.com

cheers,

james

AltE
"Making Renewable Do-able"
http://www.altEstore.com/

Tel: 877.878.4060 x107  or +1.978.562.5858 x107
Fax: 877.242.6718  or +1.978.562.5854

184 Posts
Aug 27, 2008 11:07 pm

This information may be helpful:

http://solarjohn.blogspot.com/2007/02/mounting-solar-panels-on-your-roof.html

John

73 Posts
Aug 28, 2008 07:42 am

good info John..thank you...I see that you are also in Illinois..I'm just at the WI border up in Antioch, so our array may end up being pretty close. I'm at 42Lat so I think I'll go with 28deg for summer and 57 for winter. Your blog is great reading.

James

184 Posts
Aug 28, 2008 09:59 am

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm glad you found the information helpful.  If you ever get down-state, look me up.  John

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!