low-powered pump

1 Posts
Apr 30, 2002 10:56 am
low-powered pump

I'm working on a project that requires a low powered dc pump that draws current in the mAs.  Anybody know a supplier?  Initially, I need one for prototyping, but if things work out, I'd like to be able to buy in bulk as well.

39 Posts
May 3, 2002 10:13 am
Re: low-powered pump

how small a pump do you need, eg, flow rate. Radio shack carries some small dc submersible pumps for hobbies. Or go to the website for American Science and Surplus. They have a lot of gizmos.

39 Posts
Oct 30, 2002 01:38 pm

or check out el-sid pumps. low wattage and low head.

1 Posts
May 8, 2003 03:08 pm

hi i saw your email .. was wondering

how small of a pump! and the least volts ?

email me some specks .. i might can help you out!

Disclaimer and Disclosure

The Alternative Energy Store, Inc reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse or delete any posting or portion thereof, or terminate or block the access to this forum.

The opinions and statements posted on this forum are the opinions and statements of the person posting same, and do not constitute the opinion or act of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc (AltE). The Alternative Energy Store, Inc does not endorse or subscribe to any particular posting. No posting shall be construed as the act or opinion of the Alternative Energy Store, Inc.

Click here for BBB Business Review

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Desktop Website | Mobile Website

Click on an icon to share! If you don't see the method you want, hover over the orange "+".

Feedback

What can we do to help you?

Please enter a summary
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of SMF!
Copyright removed!!